As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin