OK so it’s back to business couple things about Postmates you should know before you apply
- It is extremely beneficial if you have a bike or a car
- Make sure you have a good portable charger doesn’t matter if you’re a walker if you have a car or a bike from my experience it doesn’t charge it for anything Postmates fleets will kill your battery
- They have great challenges every week but it is difficult to get your goal if you do not have a vehicle or walk really really fast but all in all it’s actually worth it in the end
- Currently have a promotion if you do 55 deliveries you are eligible to get $500 and those weekly bonuses I was talking about are also pretty good you can make up to $800 if you complete 80 deliveries
- Depending on how good you are you can make up to $50,000 a year.
- It takes two weeks for background check
- Work when you want it’s flexible that way
- It’s great for entrepreneurs and college students you set the time and you’re your own boss.
- The money is directly deposited into your account.
- you pay taxes at the end of the year
- Make sure you check the bag before you leave and make sure to work together with the cashier to ensure that the order.
- Smile engage the customer that’s how you get more tips get there as quick as you can.
- If there is an issue with the order call the customer or customer care
- If you can work with a partner
If you wanna sign up you can do so with this link and Become a Postmates Courier and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries
If you need a new bike or charger go to the Amazon store￼
Get a good one like just wireless this will charge your battery for a good 12 hours