if you have a business the best ways to advertise are
- Meet ups this is actually great way to get business for restaurants, rental spaces and products you can find or start a group with in your niche
- Facebook groups and Twitter hashtag’s Twitter hashtag is as hard as posting on Facebook or Instagram however if done right you can really get a lot of traffic one of the ways is join the Facebook group relevant to your niche,
- Build a blog or vlog or have someone who had a blog for YouTube channel to promote your business for example You probably seen a channel I promote in return she promotes my blog.
- What’s trending: Another thing you can do is try to find whatever and find a way to incorporate that into your ad an example of that would be yesterday was chicken wings day many businesses used that hashtag to advertise their businesses it was also the roast of Bruce Willis So a perfect ad for that would be “let them Roast Bruce Willis we’ll fry the wings” this could’ve been done by any restaurants like midnight express or Paladar Brazilian barbecue
- Video marketing like #inmyfeelingschallange is a great way to get the attention of the viewer
Grab their attention and strike their curiosity with videos, photos and post
Are you purchase any of your products that I have listed above you’ll get a month of free advertising with a value of $1500.00