A 32 week old pregnant woman from Canada who stopped at McDonald’s for a caffeine rush got more then what she expected when she ordered a latte from a McDonald’s drive-thru in Alberta, Canada
She drove off and took a sip, it tasted funny and her mouth burned luckily she a bottle of water in her which she used to rinse out her mouth she went back and informed the manager about the state of her coffee.
It turns out the coffee machine which was being cleaned and the milk supply line was connected to cleaning solution which caused the cross contamination.
Both mother and child are expected to be okay, McDonald’s apologized and is reviewing its cleaning practice.
Given the fact that I have had massive food poisoning on more then several occasions And considering The fight for 15 movement I have to say that most of the employees need more training on food handling.
If you like what you’ve read please like and subscribe to keep up to date
If you want to support the blog be sure to checkout my amazon and other offers like
Small Streamers of the week goes to
Nateflicks subscribe to his channel and catch up with his live show at
since we are on the subject of Mcdonald check out his latest employee evaluation on the
LAS VEGAS MCBEATDOWN
Blogger of the week
Small businesses of the week
Shark tank of the week