Give me a quick rundown as to the issues of Multi level marketing and network marketing. I have done everything including empower network, inspire network MCA a few health products and xodus and I’m going to tell you issues I’ve had with multi level marketing
- It’s not for everyone your job is to recruit more than you sell, its a lot of work, a lot of patience and lot of talent
- You need a lot to start up in some companies
- It’s always changing the minute you go for one product system the next day another pops up
- There’s a lot of pushing on other people
- It’s your fault if you don’t make it
- You have to buy product to sometimes sell on eBay for less then what you pay for it
- Once you’re in if you’re not in with the big boys then you’re on your own
- It’s become and has always been a selfish system they want you to join but nobody is willing to help you get there sign up for your free product or share content even if it means they get your business as a matter of fact it’s an unwritten rule not to collaborate with any prospects
- One out of 100 people actually make it
- If you don’t have a commitment or luxury and it’s not something you yourself should be focusing on
How to succeed
Make sure it’s something that has a physical product
Make sure it’s something you believe in
Make sure it’s something people need or want
Be patient your going to push people away or turn them off your not going to be an overnight success it takes years
When recruiting interview them to ensure your product is right for them
Do your research if some
If someone is pushy there’s only out for themselves
If the persons not ready find someone else and move on
Collaborate with them if you feel their good work with your prospects let them try it out for a month they make you money and in return you sign them up
Don’t fall for the fairy tale
that’s all I have if you want to sign up for Uber or postmates and try Instacart as soon as I can get on I’ll do a review check out my other job app reviews support me on Amazon or PayPal.
Kickstarters of the week
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
Earl of words a poet, blogger, actor & youtuber
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
Final facts with Alyssa
Pre-order The System of Passive Aggressive Racism In The System of White Supremacy by Phil Scott
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Your weave dealer.
Mama love sweets and eats a vegan baker which offers a wide verity of healthy delicious treats
Notorious finesse they also have a crowd funding campaign for their businesses which you can check out just click here
Check out this free Ebook
If you have a Facebook page, twitter and Instagram for your business please post it down below also side note I’m building a #smallbusinesssaturday #cyberMonday catalog please comment if your interested or email me at email@example.com
OK in episode 4 of 24 hours to hell and back Gordon Ramsay visits a 30 year old antique restaurant called Shermans in Greenville, MS even Came with it’s own chef and was bought in 2012 by current owners peter and Allison nimrod Who decided to leave well enough alone and kept not only the name but everything in it including Steve the most overpriced item in the restaurant earning $90,000.00 a year, weekly is about this much without dependents give or take
The owners at this point were bleeding money they barely had any customer and everything was starting to fall apart.
Gordon Ramsay Went undercover to investigate with surveillance cameras and a disguise he took a few local farmer out to lunch so he can blend in what he found was even more disturbing everything was microwave Steve had not updated his pallet the kitchen was under unsanitary conditions such as the top of the warming lamps being caked in dirt, Greasy outlet, the grease catcher was caked in grease and the charred pan hadn’t been clean, The only thing that was up to date was the POS system and the 5 microwaves that they used consistently.
Meat and fish being bathed in the same sink as the pots and pans that are washed with soap and water in addition to being cooked on the same grill. Please remember food must be kept separated from cleaning supplies as well as other meats.
One of the mistakes that Alison made is she was very defensive with the reviews and often responded in a negative way. So here are 4 steps to responding to a negative reviews
Make the changes that need to made
Essentially I actually liked her original idea at this point Gordon Ramsey had ordered another employee to be fired instead of trying to place the employee in a different position however you can’t argue with Gordon Ramsey well you can but you’ll lose.
One employee was fired and one was promoted and rightfully so.
they had their first successful dinner service and there still open till this day.
- Listen, breathe, Don’t refer to them negatively (haters) and don’t take it personal
- Kindly apologize and thank them for pointing out what potentially needs to change
- Ensure them by telling them how your going to fix it
- Makes it right. Invite them back For a meal on the house
It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
First in for most every day is Mother’s Day second This Mother’s Day weekend I hope You take your mother or your wife out somewhere special just don’t bring her a waffle house there’s a lot of nice places you could take her to such as Applebee’s Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday I am at Sylvia’s if you’re in Harlem take her for a spa day and if you haven’t had a chance to get her something nice for Mother’s Day just yet get her something from Amazon or Naked zebra. But remember it is Mother’s Day happy Mother’s Day to all you lovely women and single mothers.
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
First before I get started on the hospitality industry and toiletries I want to give you a couple of the travel tips. when on vacation If you have a Fire stick be sure to pack that with you on your trip. Hotels have now upgraded to flat and smart TVs Although channels they offer are still limited. if you have your fire stick you could watch Netflix Hulu etc. or if the hotel is really fancy and comes with a smart TV you don’t need your Fire stick you could just use your phone but make sure once you leave you sign off of Netflix or any streaming service you may be subscribe to. Now onto the news. A singer by the name of Haley wrote on Twitter Thursday bringing up the issue of how the toiletry Industry is possibly alienating people of color
I find this statement to be slightly asinine because when hotels look for companies to partner up with because it’s complementary they’re going to go with the most inexpensive to purchase them. The best thing about hotels is at the end of your stay they ask you to fill out a survey and I can say the few I’ve stayed The best thing about hotels I’ve stayed in including the most quality one which was the Hilton in Parsippany, New Jersey for the amount I paid it was perfect from The breakfast buffet to the bar area they have a great burger however Wyndham brands are the ones I mostly stay in when I go to six flags anyway I’m getting off track. Back to complementary items The reason they ask you to fill out the survey because they want you to return and The questions that they usually ask are pretty simple and even give you an option to add any comments so they can see what was missing. Also most hotels usually have gift shops either inside or nearby so you can buy the things that they may be missing and that you may want, remember all brands have a travel size.
So no the value and quality of the toiletries you hotels is not based on race and we need to stop making every single thing about race for the next one is going to be about policy.
Please consider supporting my blog￼ by liking, subscribing and share and support my sponsors or tip me on paypal
try out dosh the rebate app that pays you back for shopping dining and travel as well as a pretty good referral program
get fit by the summer with a free Ebook Six principles for six pack abs.
Learn more on travel hack
buy organic products at my e-store and get 10% off with my code eperez24
YouTuber’s of the week if you like to see Tomi Lahren’s final thoughts opposed go to Final fact with Alyssa and Nathan Fishers nateflicks.
Support small business like klean as a whistle carpet cleaning
Support crowd funding campaigns like https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1745779894/i-que-bbq-where-intelligence-meats-the-grill
So I’m going to start off by saying no one or nothing is taking away jobs from anyone except Jeff Bazos with cashier-less stores. However people are literally giving their jobs away and this is due in part to the fact that nobody wants to do hard labor like work on a farm or flip burgers or making deliveries, for example I had this one guy from a huge chain tell me that customers Sought out revenge by ordering food because they were closed the night before Another example when I tried to tell my coworkers about Postmates they made the excuse that it was too cold As a man with CP, asthma and a bad back from an accident three years ago I find that statement to be offensive . Just recently Caliburger made headline when he employed a robot named flippy to flip burgers After he saw a high turnover rate in his company because people didn’t want to work the grill or where looking for more money and we have seen this time and time again and other franchises, Farms and slaughter houses and although there’s nothing wrong with asking for more money for your work and people should be rewarded for their longevity and loyalty especially with the cost of living and I’m aware of the things employers try to get away with like wage theft, unpaid overtime etc. etc. however we have to see the changes that have been implemented in recent years like McDonald’s offering college tuition to their employees.
so when people go on with that fear mongering about how robots and immigrants are try and take people job I want you to ask yourself why. I’ll close with this which is the same argument I make everytime Instead of getting a job that you hate work in or around the field where you are most passionate in.
If you like what you read please like subscribe, share And check out my sponsors or tip me
check out Dosh a rebate that pays you back for traveling, shopping or eating
Work for postmates, lyft, Wonolo or distinctive personnel
check out these campains
trio vegan restaurant