A Couple of months ago I signed up for weight watchers and I wanted to share my experience with you. I learned a couple things during this time.
- When you sign up your making a commitment that you will pay the amount set forward
- The 30 day free(trial) isn’t really a trial because as I said before your entering into a committed contract it’s just a month they’re not charging you
- The content that the program offers for me I could’ve gotten with other apps that are FREE or more inexpensive than WW
- The cancellation Fee ($30) is more expensive than the monthly fee ($19.95) which is a way to keep you locked in.
Here’s what they offer
- One Free cook book
- Access to meetings
- Meal log
- Studio service
- 1 year subscription for 219.99 Which saves you 19.89 a year ☝️
that’s all I have if you want to sign up for Uber or postmates and try Instacart as soon as I can get on I’ll do a review check out my other job app reviews support me on Amazon or PayPal.
Kickstarters of the week
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
Final facts with Alyssa
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Your weave dealer.
Notorious finesse they also have a crowd funding campaign for their businesses which you can check out just click here
Check out this free Ebook
Do you want to be added to small business of the week? If so shoot me an email Emilio.email@example.com or comment bellow for more details
Protesting is a very lucrative business because it brings so much money not only to the local government but insurance companies and store owners. Every time You protest you have to pay for permit and when you do that depending on what your protest cops will either be for it or against it, For example if you are protesting gang violence
The police love that because you’re taking them to the bad guys so they can eventually know who they are and arrest him and rightfully once they arrest them they get money for putting the bad guys in jail whether it’s legal fees, court costs etc.. or through civil asset forfeiture and rightfully so, they also get the drugs and guns off the street to then turn a profit by reselling those items and then arresting people and In a form of a sting and that essentially is a good thing. However when you protest a corporation, police or a government official then you go to City Hall get a permit protest they hire rioters, looters and Provocateurs
this is where everybody makes money except for the protesters. So you continue on with your schedule to protest you March someone start some shit damages stores and properties that have nothing to do with the reason you were protesting then they turn around arrest you make money off of you because you have to pay all these legal fees and fines and damage to property and you probably had nothing to do with it but because they were in your protest well you’re held responsible among the thousands of people who followed you. Everybody’s happy why because they got you who to them you’re a nuisance, businesses and car owners are happy because they get insurance money for property damage, the insurance company is happy because they get to raise premiums and landlords are specially happy because they get to kick you out of your rent controlled or subsidized apartment and rent it to someone who will overpay for your apartment then you have the companies like Amazon, eBay, ebates and Other companies that are willing to sell your stuff for a cut, then you have the art Supply and electronic stores they love you because you’re giving them profit by making signs and printing fliers or buying ink and paper. Did I mention that cops are happy as well by arresting you because not only do they get a profit from corporations you are protesting but they also get a cut for arresting you and the people protesting especially when you’re protesting One of their own. When you get arrested for protesting you become a martyr but you’re also taking up space for someone who really needs to be in a cell like criminals and corrupt politicians corporations and people Who don’t deserve to wear the badge. So here’s some advice instead of protesting corporations and businesses like waffle house or Starbucks or whatever company made the mistake or greedy politicians and police the one thing I do suggest to do is use that money to change the society we live in all that money that you get from donations give it to after school programs that they’ve cut give at towards bonding funds or to towards college Tuition so people don’t have to pay for student loans for not going to community college, support small businesses in your community including black businesses, or use it toward Community development or send your money towards aid for Third World countries or animal shelters or your favorite politician anything and of course if you have to protest remember couple things then I highly suggest you either A. Vet every person that is marching with you or hire security. Protesting is part of our First Amendment right it’s always for a good cause and when used responsibly unlike Charlottesville or Berkeley
but like standing rock where you show them that we are not like you we will not resort to violence and we will stand and protect our land and home From a Tyrannical entity As stated in the second amendment.
If you like what you read then subscribe to my blog. Support me on PayPal or Amazon get some art equipment for next protest if you need extra cash you can use Work as a postmates delivery guy or try these apps
I want to talk about the issues revolving around the way the world in todays Society case in point Mike the cop Asked an interesting question “what’s wrong with police these days?” the answer to that is what’s wrong with mainstream media these days like FOXNews and CNN which are The biggest propaganda machine is what’s wrong with the relationship between Minorities and cops these days. For years the news has overy reported on black on black crime which has caused police to see Minorities as a threat. Now I personally have had several run-ins with both gang members and police when I was to my mother was held up at gunpoint in the elevator with the gun pointing right at me when I was 18 getting my learners permit I had a cup tell me traffic violations are on the third floor and overtime I’ve had people asking what I am looking at thinking that they were relevant enough to look at I was on the phone one time, and this guy thought I said something to him I had a kid steal my student pass and last this one police officer accused me of beating a woman I would never be the woman I love women too much but the problem with people is that we are afraid to actually start working together to fix the issues. we are fearing each other because of the mainstream media for twisting the narrative of Black lives matter twisting the intentions of people like Colin Kaepernick and police. now there are corrupt cops yes just like there are police officers who shouldn’t be police yes Mario Figueroa is one of them.
I was for Starbucks and Philadelphia PD when that video came out because of my personal experience is that I’ve always had to purchase something in order to use the bathroomUntil I saw the Los Angeles a video where the guy didn’t Purchase anything before he use the bathroom They just gave them the code and it wasn’t until I heard more about the manager at Starbucks that Starbucks manager was wrong and I also feel that the whole waffle house incident was uncalled for.
Customer service 101 is that the customer is always right. Plastic utensils or are $.50 really you’re crying over $.50 2 quarters if it was me I would’ve given them The utensils for free and explained that next time you come it’s $.50 on another note the woman could’ve just walked away Got her money back for the food and gone somewhere else to eat breakfast But they insisted then they call the cops then the cops rustled her to the ground and her top came off all that for $.50. You could’ve gotten a peep show in New York for $.50 now it’s free thanks Internet porn but that’s not the point now again instead of protesting these places do an actual boycott that does more damage than just standing outside of the waffle house or Starbucks or a IHOP I am not going to get into IHOP because they handle it. Let’s start supporting small businesses let’s build up start ups people who are struggling to start their own company there’s this this i let’s start supporting small businesses let’s build up start up’s people who are trying to start their own company there’s this guy in San Diego who is trying to open up his own restaurant after going from a catering business he wants to serve his community he even is offering to donate his monthly income to the prevention of homelessness This man has received only 2% of his goal and he has only 6 days left If black lives matter then we should support black entrepreneurship, black businesses, I don’t how many people stand with Ceasefire GOSO in New York and other organizations to stop gang violence I’m hoping that we’re walking in chewing gum at the same time I hope that we are more versatile as a society today and just focus on just one particular thing and this is the one thing where we need to work together on this how we reform gang members. If Michelle Wolf can unite the world like Donald Trump could never do why can’t we do the same. Why can’t we talk to each other like human liberals and conservatives. Because I hate to break it to conservatives but we’re all fighting for the same thing we’re all fighting against the establishment, the New World order, the illuminati and whatever name you can come up with for the bogeyman there are no lizard people only your cold blooded personality and that is the establishment and the alt-right.
we don’t have to sing coomb by yeah we just have to start working together for the greater good of mankind like John F Kennedy wanted like Jesus Christ wanted
to all the men and women in uniform I want to thank you for your sacrifice and your time. To everyone else thank you for taking the time to read this.
Like subscribe and share please consider supporting this blog via PayPal or on Amazon and would you do me a favor and buy Your wife or mother something nice for Mother’s Day
And like always streamer of the day is going to be Mike the cop and office 401 Also don’t forget to check out Final facts with Alyssa Marie Nateflick with Nathan Phisher he does employee evaluations and rewind
Small business of the month goes to
Klean as whistle
Crowdfunding of the week are
Check out Flexible Event Space for Creators and Creatives on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/mUmcfA901Ag/x/15816729
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin