It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
The best way to give someone attention that you feel doesn’t deserves attention or money is by boycotting them and ensuring that they make more money than what what you have taken from them And make yourself look like the fool while punishing yourself is to boycott them. Over the past year I have seen boycotts after boycott from burning jerseys and tickets to breaking Keurigs
To Laura Ingram’s sponsors the list goes on and on. To Lauren Ingram’s credit she came back with a new segment called defending the first although I haven’t seen much of it but the little that I have seen of it seems like she’s rather consistent now (when it came to the NFL protests which I will get in to in a later blog) which to me makes her watchable. But this isn’t about the NFL it has to do more with the Netflix boycott over the Obama deal. Love them or hate them Obama has a right to make as much money as he wants since he is no longer president and it’s no different than when former President Bush went back to his oil business and Dick Cheney went back to his defense company Except Obama doesn’t control nor is a lobbyist for the telecommunications company or the FCC so none of this actually affects anyone unless your a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist who believes Obama has special Mind control powers and will control those who uses Netflix services but if you ask me it’s better than doing speeches for Wall Street. By boycotting Netflix you are only hurting punishing yourself and I’m actually going to reference Darren Marlar from Marlar house
Obama didn’t cause any of your problems he didn’t bring racism back, he didn’t demonize cops and he didn’t create black lives matter or he created Isis there’s a difference he didn’t cause the immigration problem as a matter fact he deported a lot of immigrants out of this country he didn’t create another housing crises or initiate agenda 21 you can blame that on Techi, California, greedy landlords high taxes Airbnb and gentrification but that’s also discussion for another time. you guys still have your guns and hopefully still have your health care because after what I’ve seen you need it
There goes your well armed militia￼…
Anyway that’s all I have for today feel free to like comment and follow so you can get more info on business and education. Thank you for reading and check out Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news weird darkly, Ben Brown to learn about prepping god knows we need it and check out Nathan fishers channel Nateflicks to get employee evaluations and Rewinds and check out Final facts with Alyssa for an alternative look at Tomi Lahren final thoughts
Thank you for your support
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
Service transcends everything if we’ve learned anything this year especially with boycotts is that most people can careless what you think just as long as the product you are selling is good as a matter of fact the mirror threat of a boycott can actually earn you more customers than lose perfect examples are as followed
Then you have places like Chick-fil-A or the coffee taverns in billings, MT where it didn’t make a difference in the matter this is because they provided good service despite their opinions. People will come back to you as long as you have the 4 p’s
As long as you have what they need at a good price at convenient location and display a great attitude you’ll make it.
In closing Everybody has an opinion but as long as your opinions doesn’t effect the way you treat your customers then you’re perfectly fine but also remember Products and services must be good.
Consider supporting me on PayPal
I do bloggers of the week
I charge for bloggers of the month