Let me start by saying I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years I have stayed in hotels and eaten at several restaurants, been to several movie theaters even worked at one.
With that being said I believe Customer/ guest service is one of the most crucial aspects of any business.
Today were going to go over several aspects of customer/guest service
- Acknowledge your guest when you first see them preferably as soon as they come in the door Embrace them with a smile and a warm welcome
- Be approachable, Post posture is important try not to lean never cross your arms
- Create a fun atmosphere for everyone be playful but not too playful be energetic do not be sloppy
- Always be objective and understanding to the customers concerns and complaints.
- Be consistent with customer rules of conduct and policy that has been set in place emergencies in special circumstances may apply
- When ever you make a mistake make sure you fix it do not get upset do not blame the customer or the messenger (cases of couriers)
- Be courteous, be mindful and be on time.
- Specifically for apps make sure you have a way for us to reach you I Purchased McDonald’s two weeks ago never received my order and I still haven’t gotten word back from them I have a better response time with lyft and Uber
If you’re a business in the service Industry that suffering check out One of few experts In the service industry coach David Brownlee his Training program is amazing
Check out his YouTube channel and this video that will help you and employees deal with customers
Or check out Go the extra mile by Tycho press or
Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)
if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
In this very first emotional premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s to hell and back we see the transformation of Bella Gianna’s a restaurant in Congers, New York and deal with important issues that strike small business owners like immediately spoilers ahead let’s dive into it. Now the first thing I noticed was the owner Vinni who was suffering from A severe state of depression after the loss of his brother in law and the declined of his business. He Felt like he failed his parents who were the ones keeping the restaurant afloat, His level of anguish and resentment showed in the way he treated customers, his employees and his family, The chef had ultimately given up due to stress brought on by Vinni. The Decour was old and the kitchen was not up to code The restaurant had gone through hell with the help of Gordon Ramsay,The family, staff and crew a simplified menu, revamp, rebranding and renovation of the restaurant he managed to turn it around in just 24 hours while working together with ultimately it was up to Vinni To maintain this new style. Now I want point out a couple things.
- It is just as important for an employee to maintain order as it is for the employer. Make sure that you maintain your space and disregard orders deemed impulsive or illogical continue to follow food and safety rules
- As an employee of a small business understand that you are not just an employee but a partner and member of the family and to treat it as such even if that means tough love don’t just complain but maintain.
- Take initiative to improve company standards bringing your own style and flavor and make that difference.
- As an Owner listen to the employees and your customers change what needs to be changed and if you are past the point of no return and are bleeding money And can’t get Gordon Ramsay or celebrity to help you I urge you to set up a crowdfunding campaign and offer incentives to those who partner with you.
- revamp And rebrand your restaurant invite members of the community as well as influencers that will help you along your journey
- After you have revamped, Rebrand and renovate Use social media and sites like meet up’s to invite more customers to dine at your restaurant
- always remember you’re never alone whether you’re in business or in life so talk to someone about your struggle. Everyone fails in life but life is as long as you keep it the opportunity to rise above failure is nearby so don’t give up.
That’s what I learned from the first episode Let me know what you guys think of the episode and join me next time also if your A small business owner, student, I do blog on business and education as always don’t forget to check out my streamers the week
Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit
Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves
Final facts with Alyssa, The opposition of TOMI LAHREN’s Final thoughts
Subscribe to their YouTube channel follow them on Facebook Twitter and Support them on Patreon if you need resume and cover letter checkout Alyssa’s website alyssamcnerney.wixsite.com/portfolio
When I think of building communities or villages there are several managements companies that really comes to mind and that’s urban America properties owned by Philip M. Eisenberg and his 2 sons Joshua and James Eisenberg Who owns several properties in New York City and LRC. They built a business out of fixing and building communities. When I hear community building a couple come to mind
- The Heritage( schaumburg plaza)
- River crossing (Metro north)
- 3333 Broadway (riverside Plaza)
- Westchester plaza (mount Vernon)
- Roosevelt Landing
- Miles and Parker
- Taino towers
- Venus project
What makes these properties stand out is that they’ve built a community with inside it’s walls everything from grocery store, deli’s, Supermarkets, dr offices, pharmacies to schools and programs that work to strengthen the people in the community. This is what we need to do need to build communities like this communities that support local businesses, farmers and programs that benefit the communities Taino towers house a collage, a charter school, a church, grocery stores and a pharmacy, urban America sites like river crossing are home to schools and programs like RBI and PS55 The children aids society. So when building a COOP community think of Phillip M. Eisenberg, COOP CITY And Parkchester community and the Amish community
in closing when building communities build businesses inside that community invest, infrastructure, innovation and in the youth of today
For the best in quality
If you would like to learn more about real estate investing or you just want to invest in real estate check out these companies Eliances. Learn how to flip houses with Flipping houses for rookies. Go to BEE2B Real estate and Learn how you can improve your Real estate marketing with aerial photos and videos (use a drone) and Increase traffic with hilartech by using their SEO and web systems.
If you need To hire a cleanup crew check out Klean as a whistle or put up an ad on Moonlighting and task rabbit also Consider supporting me on PayPal
When I tried Multilevel marketing and network marketing six years ago it started to become a fad it trended for a few months then would die out before I could get to the next one. with multilevel marketing you need a tangible product that would last. Every time I joined all everyone was taken and it would be onto the next fad Sure you have marketing tools which will help you in the future but that’s it I’ve done empower network a blogging system that used The same platforms that are used today I have Tried exp body with fat burners, powders and energy drinks. currently I am with nspire network which is public now it was $36 to become a distributor when I joined the products are available now for distributors at $100 a box, but When it finally goes public The products include cherish pads which are made out of organic material that stops leakage, prevents longer periods and cancer Can be sold to stores or individuals delivered right to their door.
In closing if you’re interested in a flexible job I suggest you do one of three things
• if you have the time and money i’d say try it out talk to your friends about it
• Get your real estate or mortgage license, or try real estate investing and if you do Airbnb don’t rent out an apartment you’re destroying the renters market The rent is too damn high
• Try Postmates, uber, LyftDosh
Join me on Facebook and Twitter like, follow To get updates on my latest article and if you like this and find this helpful share with your friends sharing is Caring thank you for your support