there’s an important story that I actually wanted to share with you but before I do I want to talk about what you should and should not do as a private contractor.
1. Give a written estimate on costs and stick to it both parties must lay down their terms and conditions prior to the start of the project.
2. Show up on time, do the work, Come prepared and leave a neat, tidy job site after you’ve finished.
3. Follow up with the customer when the work is complete to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied with the job. Any corrections are to be made within 48 hours.
4. thank them for their business.
5. Be Respectful of the customers home or place of business: indoors, use shoe covers, drop cloths, and drapes to protect furniture and carpeting, surfaces, and floor coverings. Outside, avoid walking over lawns or flower beds and the like. Be careful of open containers of paint and of trailing cables.
6. Ask for referrals and when a referral converts, send the client who made the referral something
7. Keep clothing and vehicles clean and looking their best.
8. Make sure everything is clean do not leave anything behind. Leave the job site looking better than when you found it.
9. Be respectful and mindful of The customers and neighbors at all times refrain from using vulgar language and If you smoke the best thing to do is to use an e-cigarette
10. Get to know your clients or customer especially if you get them from Facebook
11. Absolutely do not show up to a job with anything other than the name of your this will get you sent home to be safe White, black or green tee shirt The only thing that should be on your shirt or your car is the name of your company and phone number
There was a case a couple of weeks ago involving an African-American couple in Georgia who hired a contractor from Facebook when the contractor pulled in he, unfortunately, revealed the huge Confederate flag on his truck and the couple send him home.
Credit to CBS Atlanta for the report.
In conclusion When your business you’re there to work your obligation is to the consumer, not your personal beliefs
if you would like to contribute Or become one of my businesses of the week or become one of my businesses of the week you can do so through PayPal, cash app, Coinbase or sign up for my Affiliates and save money on products and advertising.
Coin base earn $10 for buying $100 bitcoin
Drop earn $5
KICKSTARTER OF THE WEEK
streamers of the week go to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
This one comes from an Instagram or that comes very close to my heart considering the fact that I’ve seen people of lost their lives to gang violence so for that I give you a started with nothing fisbanga
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds