Give me a quick rundown as to the issues of Multi level marketing and network marketing. I have done everything including empower network, inspire network MCA a few health products and xodus and I’m going to tell you issues I’ve had with multi level marketing
- It’s not for everyone your job is to recruit more than you sell, its a lot of work, a lot of patience and lot of talent
- You need a lot to start up in some companies
- It’s always changing the minute you go for one product system the next day another pops up
- There’s a lot of pushing on other people
- It’s your fault if you don’t make it
- You have to buy product to sometimes sell on eBay for less then what you pay for it
- Once you’re in if you’re not in with the big boys then you’re on your own
- It’s become and has always been a selfish system they want you to join but nobody is willing to help you get there sign up for your free product or share content even if it means they get your business as a matter of fact it’s an unwritten rule not to collaborate with any prospects
- One out of 100 people actually make it
- If you don’t have a commitment or luxury and it’s not something you yourself should be focusing on
How to succeed
Make sure it’s something that has a physical product
Make sure it’s something you believe in
Make sure it’s something people need or want
Be patient your going to push people away or turn them off your not going to be an overnight success it takes years
When recruiting interview them to ensure your product is right for them
Do your research if some
If someone is pushy there’s only out for themselves
If the persons not ready find someone else and move on
Collaborate with them if you feel their good work with your prospects let them try it out for a month they make you money and in return you sign them up
Don’t fall for the fairy tale
that’s all I have if you want to sign up for Uber or postmates and try Instacart as soon as I can get on I’ll do a review check out my other job app reviews support me on Amazon or PayPal.
Kickstarters of the week
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
Earl of words a poet, blogger, actor & youtuber
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
Final facts with Alyssa
Pre-order The System of Passive Aggressive Racism In The System of White Supremacy by Phil Scott
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Your weave dealer.
Mama love sweets and eats a vegan baker which offers a wide verity of healthy delicious treats
Notorious finesse they also have a crowd funding campaign for their businesses which you can check out just click here
Check out this free Ebook
If you have a Facebook page, twitter and Instagram for your business please post it down below also side note I’m building a #smallbusinesssaturday #cyberMonday catalog please comment if your interested or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shapr is a relatively new app That matches and Connects you with other entrepreneurs in your area with in your niche or Area of expertise.
You can sign up by using your linkdin profile or your email address similar to the way Tinder Uses you’re Facebook and Instagram profile.
Essentially The way it works is you set up your profile put in your niche or area of expertise and you swipe left or right depending on you would want to meet with and if your a match you can message them.
It’s convenient, easy to use and a great app to connect with mentors, potential employers or clients especially if your getting into real estate, internships, apprenticeship or business all together.
It’s available at the Apple App Store and google play, its free to download and has exclusive plans that you can pay for separately.
speaking of apps can earn you exposure and jobs
Thank you for reading, check my other posts you can donate to my PayPal or hire me
streamers of the week are
Final facts with Alyssa whom you can also find on Facebook
Crowed funding of the week
Send Alyssa to politicon
Let me start by saying I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years I have stayed in hotels and eaten at several restaurants, been to several movie theaters even worked at one.
With that being said I believe Customer/ guest service is one of the most crucial aspects of any business.
Today were going to go over several aspects of customer/guest service
- Acknowledge your guest when you first see them preferably as soon as they come in the door Embrace them with a smile and a warm welcome
- Be approachable, Post posture is important try not to lean never cross your arms
- Create a fun atmosphere for everyone be playful but not too playful be energetic do not be sloppy
- Always be objective and understanding to the customers concerns and complaints.
- Be consistent with customer rules of conduct and policy that has been set in place emergencies in special circumstances may apply
- When ever you make a mistake make sure you fix it do not get upset do not blame the customer or the messenger (cases of couriers)
- Be courteous, be mindful and be on time.
- Specifically for apps make sure you have a way for us to reach you I Purchased McDonald’s two weeks ago never received my order and I still haven’t gotten word back from them I have a better response time with lyft and Uber
If you’re a business in the service Industry that suffering check out One of few experts In the service industry coach David Brownlee his Training program is amazing
Check out his YouTube channel and this video that will help you and employees deal with customers
Or check out Go the extra mile by Tycho press or
Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)
if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
In this very first emotional premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s to hell and back we see the transformation of Bella Gianna’s a restaurant in Congers, New York and deal with important issues that strike small business owners like immediately spoilers ahead let’s dive into it. Now the first thing I noticed was the owner Vinni who was suffering from A severe state of depression after the loss of his brother in law and the declined of his business. He Felt like he failed his parents who were the ones keeping the restaurant afloat, His level of anguish and resentment showed in the way he treated customers, his employees and his family, The chef had ultimately given up due to stress brought on by Vinni. The Decour was old and the kitchen was not up to code The restaurant had gone through hell with the help of Gordon Ramsay,The family, staff and crew a simplified menu, revamp, rebranding and renovation of the restaurant he managed to turn it around in just 24 hours while working together with ultimately it was up to Vinni To maintain this new style. Now I want point out a couple things.
- It is just as important for an employee to maintain order as it is for the employer. Make sure that you maintain your space and disregard orders deemed impulsive or illogical continue to follow food and safety rules
- As an employee of a small business understand that you are not just an employee but a partner and member of the family and to treat it as such even if that means tough love don’t just complain but maintain.
- Take initiative to improve company standards bringing your own style and flavor and make that difference.
- As an Owner listen to the employees and your customers change what needs to be changed and if you are past the point of no return and are bleeding money And can’t get Gordon Ramsay or celebrity to help you I urge you to set up a crowdfunding campaign and offer incentives to those who partner with you.
- revamp And rebrand your restaurant invite members of the community as well as influencers that will help you along your journey
- After you have revamped, Rebrand and renovate Use social media and sites like meet up’s to invite more customers to dine at your restaurant
- always remember you’re never alone whether you’re in business or in life so talk to someone about your struggle. Everyone fails in life but life is as long as you keep it the opportunity to rise above failure is nearby so don’t give up.
That’s what I learned from the first episode Let me know what you guys think of the episode and join me next time also if your A small business owner, student, I do blog on business and education as always don’t forget to check out my streamers the week
Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit
Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves
Final facts with Alyssa, The opposition of TOMI LAHREN’s Final thoughts
Subscribe to their YouTube channel follow them on Facebook Twitter and Support them on Patreon if you need resume and cover letter checkout Alyssa’s website alyssamcnerney.wixsite.com/portfolio
Now that the new tax plan has been approved and net neutrality has been repealed here are things you can do to get your business off The ground.
2. 401K financing
3. Unsecured funding
4. Self funding, self advertising, self promotion
Because if there’s a lot going on it’s not guaranteed that people are going to see your campaign with out the help.
when marketing your campaign There are many ways to market your campaign I’ll be happy to share with everyone if you’re lucky I’ll even blog about.
Use Dosh for your business
Support me on PayPal