It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
If you guys have read my blog you know that I am for apprenticeships versus jobs a job is an acronym for Just Over broke everybody needs work but I the same time if you’re in school it’s best to get a job that’s going to give you value where you can learn hands-on and work in the field in which you were studying which leads me to this apprenticeship. Praxis is a company that places the students or potential students in apprenticeships at start up companies without attending college first.
Praxis is only one solution among others as I said previously if you’re studying medicine work in a hospital or work as a home health aide while you go to college if you’re studying criminal justice you can work for security companies law firm’s work for a bounty Hunter whatever you do you want to make sure it matches what you’re studying So this way you’re learning more as you go along. Jobs are meant to provide not just monetary gain but it’s supposed to set you up for the future so you can build up your skill and value also for those of you were working on McDonald’s fast food restaurants movie theaters etc. etc. places like McDonald’s and target has tuition programs that you can take advantage of instead of drowning in student loans don’t get stuck Nor don’t be content with where you are if you’re interested in making money for the summer or looking for alternative ways of making money here are couple links to that as well.
Apprenticeships and freelancing
Streamers of the month are
Final facts with Alyssa
Marlar house With weird news daily
And Nathan fisher with Nateflicks check him out for your rewinds and employee evaluations ￼
Check out Charlemagne the God’s new book black privilege opportunity comes to those who create it. PayPal
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
When I tried Multilevel marketing and network marketing six years ago it started to become a fad it trended for a few months then would die out before I could get to the next one. with multilevel marketing you need a tangible product that would last. Every time I joined all everyone was taken and it would be onto the next fad Sure you have marketing tools which will help you in the future but that’s it I’ve done empower network a blogging system that used The same platforms that are used today I have Tried exp body with fat burners, powders and energy drinks. currently I am with nspire network which is public now it was $36 to become a distributor when I joined the products are available now for distributors at $100 a box, but When it finally goes public The products include cherish pads which are made out of organic material that stops leakage, prevents longer periods and cancer Can be sold to stores or individuals delivered right to their door.
In closing if you’re interested in a flexible job I suggest you do one of three things
• if you have the time and money i’d say try it out talk to your friends about it
• Get your real estate or mortgage license, or try real estate investing and if you do Airbnb don’t rent out an apartment you’re destroying the renters market The rent is too damn high
• Try Postmates, uber, LyftDosh
Join me on Facebook and Twitter like, follow To get updates on my latest article and if you like this and find this helpful share with your friends sharing is Caring thank you for your support