A Couple of months ago I signed up for weight watchers and I wanted to share my experience with you. I learned a couple things during this time.
- When you sign up your making a commitment that you will pay the amount set forward
- The 30 day free(trial) isn’t really a trial because as I said before your entering into a committed contract it’s just a month they’re not charging you
- The content that the program offers for me I could’ve gotten with other apps that are FREE or more inexpensive than WW
- The cancellation Fee ($30) is more expensive than the monthly fee ($19.95) which is a way to keep you locked in.
Here’s what they offer
- One Free cook book
- Access to meetings
- Meal log
- Studio service
- 1 year subscription for 219.99 Which saves you 19.89 a year ☝️
that’s all I have if you want to sign up for Uber or postmates and try Instacart as soon as I can get on I’ll do a review check out my other job app reviews support me on Amazon or PayPal.
Kickstarters of the week
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
Final facts with Alyssa
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Your weave dealer.
Notorious finesse they also have a crowd funding campaign for their businesses which you can check out just click here
Check out this free Ebook
Do you want to be added to small business of the week? If so shoot me an email Emilio.email@example.com or comment bellow for more details
In this very first emotional premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s to hell and back we see the transformation of Bella Gianna’s a restaurant in Congers, New York and deal with important issues that strike small business owners like immediately spoilers ahead let’s dive into it. Now the first thing I noticed was the owner Vinni who was suffering from A severe state of depression after the loss of his brother in law and the declined of his business. He Felt like he failed his parents who were the ones keeping the restaurant afloat, His level of anguish and resentment showed in the way he treated customers, his employees and his family, The chef had ultimately given up due to stress brought on by Vinni. The Decour was old and the kitchen was not up to code The restaurant had gone through hell with the help of Gordon Ramsay,The family, staff and crew a simplified menu, revamp, rebranding and renovation of the restaurant he managed to turn it around in just 24 hours while working together with ultimately it was up to Vinni To maintain this new style. Now I want point out a couple things.
- It is just as important for an employee to maintain order as it is for the employer. Make sure that you maintain your space and disregard orders deemed impulsive or illogical continue to follow food and safety rules
- As an employee of a small business understand that you are not just an employee but a partner and member of the family and to treat it as such even if that means tough love don’t just complain but maintain.
- Take initiative to improve company standards bringing your own style and flavor and make that difference.
- As an Owner listen to the employees and your customers change what needs to be changed and if you are past the point of no return and are bleeding money And can’t get Gordon Ramsay or celebrity to help you I urge you to set up a crowdfunding campaign and offer incentives to those who partner with you.
- revamp And rebrand your restaurant invite members of the community as well as influencers that will help you along your journey
- After you have revamped, Rebrand and renovate Use social media and sites like meet up’s to invite more customers to dine at your restaurant
- always remember you’re never alone whether you’re in business or in life so talk to someone about your struggle. Everyone fails in life but life is as long as you keep it the opportunity to rise above failure is nearby so don’t give up.
That’s what I learned from the first episode Let me know what you guys think of the episode and join me next time also if your A small business owner, student, I do blog on business and education as always don’t forget to check out my streamers the week
Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit
Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves
Final facts with Alyssa, The opposition of TOMI LAHREN’s Final thoughts
Subscribe to their YouTube channel follow them on Facebook Twitter and Support them on Patreon if you need resume and cover letter checkout Alyssa’s website alyssamcnerney.wixsite.com/portfolio
I used to struggle with depression a lot blaming myself for things that were not my control loss of a job family feud and the feeling of uselessness after being passed over for promotion a third time it also didn’t help that my mother had just passed away although in the beginning it made me more determined because I knew I had to take care of my family. Being disabled which is something that I’ve always tried to hide from my employers in 2016 I took a six-month sabbatical and I worked for another company in San Francisco while there I decided to try to come to terms with cerebral palsy and tried to except that I would never move up in the world unless I had my own before that my life felt meaning less I started to believe in the lie that my life had no value and the truth is I’m not the only one that feels this way people commit suicide for different reasons because they believe it’s not gonna get any better the truth is it’s just a Permanent solution to a temporary problem so whatever your reason is no three things one your life has value to things will get better and three talk to someone you’re not alone. Reach out to suicide hotline at (800)237-talk 1-800-237-8255
Writing this blog has to be the hardest one I’ve ever written because it hits close to home since I have cerebral palsy It was something I never would admit to my employers because it was something that I personally was ashamed about. Being the son of a restaurant owner I always took pride in the fact that I was working. another reason why I would never say anything is because when I did people talk to me like I was a child like I didn’t understand what they were saying that’s not something I wanted, I wanted to feel normal however as I’ve been reminded several times over the years there is no such thing as normal. I lack the strength, balance and speed so I am limited to somethings like riding a bicycle, lifting heavy objects, push-ups and fighting so the fact that I’m a security guard By night and postmates delivery guy by day is unbelievable. Despite my limitations I always aspired to move up And I never felt sorry for myself until I was denied the opportunity to move up after training three people that moved up before I did and this is where it gets hard to the point I became severely depressed that I felt so useless that entertained the idea of taking my own life Because of it. I’ve learned to accept who I am and realize that there’s people who are worst off then me and they are doing great things Which means although limited there are no limits Heck there was a guy named John Quinn who had cerebral palsy was in the military he even wrote a book about it may be impossible for some but I realize we get through if he did it anyone could.
So if you’re reading this and you’re disabled Whether you’re a vet, Accident victim or just someone was born with it whatever your disability is you still have value and Merritt.
thanks for reading
Try Working as a Postmates delivery guy and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries in New York City.
Definitely check out final facts with Alyssa and Nateflicks