Let me start by saying I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years I have stayed in hotels and eaten at several restaurants, been to several movie theaters even worked at one.
With that being said I believe Customer/ guest service is one of the most crucial aspects of any business.
Today were going to go over several aspects of customer/guest service
- Acknowledge your guest when you first see them preferably as soon as they come in the door Embrace them with a smile and a warm welcome
- Be approachable, Post posture is important try not to lean never cross your arms
- Create a fun atmosphere for everyone be playful but not too playful be energetic do not be sloppy
- Always be objective and understanding to the customers concerns and complaints.
- Be consistent with customer rules of conduct and policy that has been set in place emergencies in special circumstances may apply
- When ever you make a mistake make sure you fix it do not get upset do not blame the customer or the messenger (cases of couriers)
- Be courteous, be mindful and be on time.
- Specifically for apps make sure you have a way for us to reach you I Purchased McDonald’s two weeks ago never received my order and I still haven’t gotten word back from them I have a better response time with lyft and Uber
If you’re a business in the service Industry that suffering check out One of few experts In the service industry coach David Brownlee his Training program is amazing
Check out his YouTube channel and this video that will help you and employees deal with customers
Or check out Go the extra mile by Tycho press or
Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)
if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
The old coffee pot is a breakfast restaurant in the middle of The busiest French quarter of New Orleans In this episode I have seen numerous things wrong with this restaurant here’s my evaluation of the restaurant before it’s makeover
- Lack of supervision and management. Your management and employees are a representation of your business where are the ambassadors so when they are unhappy or when there is lack of supervision that reflects on you and quite often when you have Poor leader ship and supervision employees will do as they please
- Lack of customer or Quality service It is important that your employees greet customers with respect and glee Employees should Pay attention to customers and check on them as much as possible unless you have Zioskthen all you need is a pager just don’t hold it against your employees too much.
- Lack of quality control: when it comes to food you need to remember several rules taste it before you send it when I doubt throw it out For exampleI went to Starbucks at an undisclosed location and bought a Parfait grab the first one The texture was off took it back look to see the other two that were left and the same thing the texture was watery so I brought it to the employees attention you gave me A fresh one but he put the other two that I Warned him about back on the shelf this should not happen. Be sure to practice food safety guidelines to not contaminate your food by licking the plate
- Lack of marketing: when you have Idol time be sure to use it in a more productive manner if it’s busy outside and slow inside the best thing to do is to lure customers. Several ways you can do that invite them inside or you can give out samples your best dishes do this as often use meetups to invite customers
- Poor body language (post posture) when greeting a customer don’t let them see you lean on the counter give them a sense of belonging gratitude for being there
- Make sure you clean up after every shift or as frequent as possible to avoid any infestation
- Make sure your guest feel more welcomed And less of an inconvenience for more look to number 2 and 5
as if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
Today the Supreme Court ruled in favor of masterpiece cake shop owners given them religious freedom to not make a cake for a gay Here are a couple of suggestions
- If you’re proud of your principles can you should be proud enough to have a scarlet letter on your door or website stating you do not sell gay wedding cakes because it goes against your religious ideology or at least put your religious affiliation in the title of your bakery
- Recommend customers to a secular bakery This way at the same time you’re at least working together with the community and helping other businesses that could use The publicity and money.
- If you’re getting married congratulations be sure to call every cake shop or at least post it on Twitter or Facebook to get recommendations for local bakeries
anyway that’s all I have for today
But check out small streamers like Marlar house your daily weird news, Nateflicks and Final facts with Alyssa you can support my blog via PayPal
If you guys have read my blog you know that I am for apprenticeships versus jobs a job is an acronym for Just Over broke everybody needs work but I the same time if you’re in school it’s best to get a job that’s going to give you value where you can learn hands-on and work in the field in which you were studying which leads me to this apprenticeship. Praxis is a company that places the students or potential students in apprenticeships at start up companies without attending college first.
Praxis is only one solution among others as I said previously if you’re studying medicine work in a hospital or work as a home health aide while you go to college if you’re studying criminal justice you can work for security companies law firm’s work for a bounty Hunter whatever you do you want to make sure it matches what you’re studying So this way you’re learning more as you go along. Jobs are meant to provide not just monetary gain but it’s supposed to set you up for the future so you can build up your skill and value also for those of you were working on McDonald’s fast food restaurants movie theaters etc. etc. places like McDonald’s and target has tuition programs that you can take advantage of instead of drowning in student loans don’t get stuck Nor don’t be content with where you are if you’re interested in making money for the summer or looking for alternative ways of making money here are couple links to that as well.
Apprenticeships and freelancing
Streamers of the month are
Final facts with Alyssa
Marlar house With weird news daily
And Nathan fisher with Nateflicks check him out for your rewinds and employee evaluations ￼
Check out Charlemagne the God’s new book black privilege opportunity comes to those who create it. PayPal
As summer approaches there is great opportunity to find some extra cash I’m gonna be discussing which apps you should definitely download if you’re looking for extra work for the summertime. First on my list is going to be wonolo. Currently if you live in New York City The jobs that you see are mostly general warehouse style jobs, events and delivery jobs. if you can make it to New Jersey there’s more jobs available out there. keep in mind since June is soon arriving there are going to be more jobs available and there is more of a potential for a possible permanent position in addition there’s a lot of incentives such as referral, work bonuses and a discount program. It’s a good app to download if you’re looking for extra income but before you do here are a few rules.
- Be on time
- You’re there to work not to be on your phone
- Dress accordingly
- Don’t try to be Superman listen to your body if you think this job is not for you don’t do it
- Cancellation are done in four hours in advance
- Be respectful
if you need a Job fast you can use Wonolo to do so Use my @Wonolo referral code EMILIO16 and we will both get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Also try Postmates delivery and get a $500 bonus after you complete your first 55 deliveries If you want to learn more on tricks and tips for Postmates Click here
Thank you for your support
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
Writing this blog has to be the hardest one I’ve ever written because it hits close to home since I have cerebral palsy It was something I never would admit to my employers because it was something that I personally was ashamed about. Being the son of a restaurant owner I always took pride in the fact that I was working. another reason why I would never say anything is because when I did people talk to me like I was a child like I didn’t understand what they were saying that’s not something I wanted, I wanted to feel normal however as I’ve been reminded several times over the years there is no such thing as normal. I lack the strength, balance and speed so I am limited to somethings like riding a bicycle, lifting heavy objects, push-ups and fighting so the fact that I’m a security guard By night and postmates delivery guy by day is unbelievable. Despite my limitations I always aspired to move up And I never felt sorry for myself until I was denied the opportunity to move up after training three people that moved up before I did and this is where it gets hard to the point I became severely depressed that I felt so useless that entertained the idea of taking my own life Because of it. I’ve learned to accept who I am and realize that there’s people who are worst off then me and they are doing great things Which means although limited there are no limits Heck there was a guy named John Quinn who had cerebral palsy was in the military he even wrote a book about it may be impossible for some but I realize we get through if he did it anyone could.
So if you’re reading this and you’re disabled Whether you’re a vet, Accident victim or just someone was born with it whatever your disability is you still have value and Merritt.
thanks for reading
Try Working as a Postmates delivery guy and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries in New York City.
Definitely check out final facts with Alyssa and Nateflicks
When I think of building communities or villages there are several managements companies that really comes to mind and that’s urban America properties owned by Philip M. Eisenberg and his 2 sons Joshua and James Eisenberg Who owns several properties in New York City and LRC. They built a business out of fixing and building communities. When I hear community building a couple come to mind
- The Heritage( schaumburg plaza)
- River crossing (Metro north)
- 3333 Broadway (riverside Plaza)
- Westchester plaza (mount Vernon)
- Roosevelt Landing
- Miles and Parker
- Taino towers
- Venus project
What makes these properties stand out is that they’ve built a community with inside it’s walls everything from grocery store, deli’s, Supermarkets, dr offices, pharmacies to schools and programs that work to strengthen the people in the community. This is what we need to do need to build communities like this communities that support local businesses, farmers and programs that benefit the communities Taino towers house a collage, a charter school, a church, grocery stores and a pharmacy, urban America sites like river crossing are home to schools and programs like RBI and PS55 The children aids society. So when building a COOP community think of Phillip M. Eisenberg, COOP CITY And Parkchester community and the Amish community
in closing when building communities build businesses inside that community invest, infrastructure, innovation and in the youth of today
For the best in quality
If you would like to learn more about real estate investing or you just want to invest in real estate check out these companies Eliances. Learn how to flip houses with Flipping houses for rookies. Go to BEE2B Real estate and Learn how you can improve your Real estate marketing with aerial photos and videos (use a drone) and Increase traffic with hilartech by using their SEO and web systems.
If you need To hire a cleanup crew check out Klean as a whistle or put up an ad on Moonlighting and task rabbit also Consider supporting me on PayPal
OK so it’s back to business couple things about Postmates you should know before you apply
- It is extremely beneficial if you have a bike or a car
- Make sure you have a good portable charger doesn’t matter if you’re a walker if you have a car or a bike from my experience it doesn’t charge it for anything Postmates fleets will kill your battery
- They have great challenges every week but it is difficult to get your goal if you do not have a vehicle or walk really really fast but all in all it’s actually worth it in the end
- Currently have a promotion if you do 55 deliveries you are eligible to get $500 and those weekly bonuses I was talking about are also pretty good you can make up to $800 if you complete 80 deliveries
- Depending on how good you are you can make up to $50,000 a year.
- It takes two weeks for background check
- Work when you want it’s flexible that way
- It’s great for entrepreneurs and college students you set the time and you’re your own boss.
- The money is directly deposited into your account.
- you pay taxes at the end of the year
- Make sure you check the bag before you leave and make sure to work together with the cashier to ensure that the order.
- Smile engage the customer that’s how you get more tips get there as quick as you can.
- If there is an issue with the order call the customer or customer care
- If you can work with a partner
If you wanna sign up you can do so with this link and Become a Postmates Courier and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries
If you need a new bike or charger go to the Amazon store￼
Get a good one like just wireless this will charge your battery for a good 12 hours