Let me start by saying I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years I have stayed in hotels and eaten at several restaurants, been to several movie theaters even worked at one.
With that being said I believe Customer/ guest service is one of the most crucial aspects of any business.
Today were going to go over several aspects of customer/guest service
- Acknowledge your guest when you first see them preferably as soon as they come in the door Embrace them with a smile and a warm welcome
- Be approachable, Post posture is important try not to lean never cross your arms
- Create a fun atmosphere for everyone be playful but not too playful be energetic do not be sloppy
- Always be objective and understanding to the customers concerns and complaints.
- Be consistent with customer rules of conduct and policy that has been set in place emergencies in special circumstances may apply
- When ever you make a mistake make sure you fix it do not get upset do not blame the customer or the messenger (cases of couriers)
- Be courteous, be mindful and be on time.
- Specifically for apps make sure you have a way for us to reach you I Purchased McDonald’s two weeks ago never received my order and I still haven’t gotten word back from them I have a better response time with lyft and Uber
If you’re a business in the service Industry that suffering check out One of few experts In the service industry coach David Brownlee his Training program is amazing
Check out his YouTube channel and this video that will help you and employees deal with customers
Or check out Go the extra mile by Tycho press or
Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)
if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
In this very first emotional premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s to hell and back we see the transformation of Bella Gianna’s a restaurant in Congers, New York and deal with important issues that strike small business owners like immediately spoilers ahead let’s dive into it. Now the first thing I noticed was the owner Vinni who was suffering from A severe state of depression after the loss of his brother in law and the declined of his business. He Felt like he failed his parents who were the ones keeping the restaurant afloat, His level of anguish and resentment showed in the way he treated customers, his employees and his family, The chef had ultimately given up due to stress brought on by Vinni. The Decour was old and the kitchen was not up to code The restaurant had gone through hell with the help of Gordon Ramsay,The family, staff and crew a simplified menu, revamp, rebranding and renovation of the restaurant he managed to turn it around in just 24 hours while working together with ultimately it was up to Vinni To maintain this new style. Now I want point out a couple things.
- It is just as important for an employee to maintain order as it is for the employer. Make sure that you maintain your space and disregard orders deemed impulsive or illogical continue to follow food and safety rules
- As an employee of a small business understand that you are not just an employee but a partner and member of the family and to treat it as such even if that means tough love don’t just complain but maintain.
- Take initiative to improve company standards bringing your own style and flavor and make that difference.
- As an Owner listen to the employees and your customers change what needs to be changed and if you are past the point of no return and are bleeding money And can’t get Gordon Ramsay or celebrity to help you I urge you to set up a crowdfunding campaign and offer incentives to those who partner with you.
- revamp And rebrand your restaurant invite members of the community as well as influencers that will help you along your journey
- After you have revamped, Rebrand and renovate Use social media and sites like meet up’s to invite more customers to dine at your restaurant
- always remember you’re never alone whether you’re in business or in life so talk to someone about your struggle. Everyone fails in life but life is as long as you keep it the opportunity to rise above failure is nearby so don’t give up.
That’s what I learned from the first episode Let me know what you guys think of the episode and join me next time also if your A small business owner, student, I do blog on business and education as always don’t forget to check out my streamers the week
Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit
Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves
Final facts with Alyssa, The opposition of TOMI LAHREN’s Final thoughts
Subscribe to their YouTube channel follow them on Facebook Twitter and Support them on Patreon if you need resume and cover letter checkout Alyssa’s website alyssamcnerney.wixsite.com/portfolio
Today the Supreme Court ruled in favor of masterpiece cake shop owners given them religious freedom to not make a cake for a gay Here are a couple of suggestions
- If you’re proud of your principles can you should be proud enough to have a scarlet letter on your door or website stating you do not sell gay wedding cakes because it goes against your religious ideology or at least put your religious affiliation in the title of your bakery
- Recommend customers to a secular bakery This way at the same time you’re at least working together with the community and helping other businesses that could use The publicity and money.
- If you’re getting married congratulations be sure to call every cake shop or at least post it on Twitter or Facebook to get recommendations for local bakeries
anyway that’s all I have for today
But check out small streamers like Marlar house your daily weird news, Nateflicks and Final facts with Alyssa you can support my blog via PayPal
Buffalo wild wings found them selves in hot sauce today when A hacker hacked into their Twitter account and started tweeting offensive and racial comments
this comes days after Roseanne Barr Had tweeted out offenses to Obama administration Valerie Jarrett claiming she was the love child of Muslim brotherhood and planet of the apes. Twitter responded with hilarious Memes, gifs and comments while Tariq Nasheed responded to the chains PR stunt by settling out court for 80 wings and curly fries. Buffalo Wild Wings CEO did respond with an apology for the offensive tweets. I don’t know, if you ask me maybe this might be a result of an altercation with Tommy. If you go to the restaurant ask for Tommy I believe he works in the back of the kitchen and is responsible for the sauce, he’ll take good care of you And if you see Melania tell her everyone’s looking for her
All right guys be sure to visit Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves or if you want to watch The opposition to Tomi Lahrens final thoughts check out Final facts with Alyssa
Support me on PayPal or check out Charlemagne the God it’s a black privilege: opportunity comes to those who create it