As summer approaches there is great opportunity to find some extra cash I’m gonna be discussing which apps you should definitely download if you’re looking for extra work for the summertime. First on my list is going to be wonolo. Currently if you live in New York City The jobs that you see are mostly general warehouse style jobs, events and delivery jobs. if you can make it to New Jersey there’s more jobs available out there. keep in mind since June is soon arriving there are going to be more jobs available and there is more of a potential for a possible permanent position in addition there’s a lot of incentives such as referral, work bonuses and a discount program. It’s a good app to download if you’re looking for extra income but before you do here are a few rules.
- Be on time
- You’re there to work not to be on your phone
- Dress accordingly
- Don’t try to be Superman listen to your body if you think this job is not for you don’t do it
- Cancellation are done in four hours in advance
- Be respectful
if you need a Job fast you can use Wonolo to do so Use my @Wonolo referral code EMILIO16 and we will both get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Also try Postmates delivery and get a $500 bonus after you complete your first 55 deliveries If you want to learn more on tricks and tips for Postmates Click here
Thank you for your support
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
the FCC just announced that net neutrality will end on June 11, 2018 before I tell you how you should handle this news I want encourage you to check out the reason they want to end net neutrality. By now you guys should all know how net neutrality so I’m not really going to go into detail too much but I can tell you how it may affect small businesses Or independent contractors Who work for Postmates and other online contractors. If Net neutrality is repealed there is nothing stopping telecommunication companies from raising prices, slowing down or blocking your content that money has to come from somewhere whether it’s a consumer or the business for example I do postmates to make some extra money on the side One of these two companies will charge me a premium for doing Postmates, Instacart, fleet agent, TaskRabbit, fiverr or Gigwalk so which means I’d get paid less or I would have to pay more to use these APPS Who is going to pay for that The consumer, the user, the company someone’s going to suffer. But here’s what you could do go to the Battleforthenet.com and write your congressman.
If you like what you read follow And consider supporting me on PayPal or Amazon
As I am writing this it is 20th of May 2018 we are way past due from any progress that is being made So we need to look at progression. When I thought about progressive ideology is I thought about our future I remember this ride from Magic Kingdom In Disney World Orlando my favorite ride of the whole park has to be the carousel of progress which first premiered during the worlds fair in Flushing Meadow Park in Queens, New York Which opened up on April 22, 1964- October 18,1964 and re-opened on April 21, 1965 and finally closed again in October 17, 1965. The carousel progress follows a family Who lived through centuries of innovation to find out more about this and the worlds fair You can read more about it at Wikipedia. Last year I went on vacation with my sister and my niece in honor of my mother who died in 2015 the day we left was before hurricane Maria I remember hearing people talk about how they were preparing for the storm this was also around the time Puerto Rico got hit in the one thing that pissed me off was About three weeks before Charlottesville And all I could think about was in 2017 instead of dealing with hurricanes and other natural disasters to make them less damaging by any means whether it’s building a dam building your house or higher or having a pipeline so the water would be collected through that pipe rather than going into your house Or flooding your front yard which can then be used to water your lawn, or having a filtration system so you can have clean water when the water plant shuts down But instead of that we’re dealing with freaking Nazis and that is rather upsetting So today I want to talk about Just that innovation. California has found a way to make buildings earthquake proof and I believe they’re implementing that into housing development Norway is building an underground tunnel and do you have Elon musk boring project as well as the martian colonization plan, 3-D printing and nano technology which can so what are your innovative ideas to reduce the amount of casualties during disasters.
Check out Teamgee – UltraThin and Lightweight Electric Board on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/teamgee/x/15816729
Check out FIRST SMART AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTBULBS IN THE WORLD on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/d1O5EFe-Ek4/x/15816729
Check out GARBEASY Trash Bag Holder on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/garbeasy/x/15816729
Check out Horti: Automatic watering plant outdoor-indoor on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/hortidevice2018/x/15816729
If you like what you read please subscribe I try to do daily blogs every single day or every week depending on the conversation also please consider being a supporter via PayPal or my Amazon page
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at email@example.com
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
First before I get started on the hospitality industry and toiletries I want to give you a couple of the travel tips. when on vacation If you have a Fire stick be sure to pack that with you on your trip. Hotels have now upgraded to flat and smart TVs Although channels they offer are still limited. if you have your fire stick you could watch Netflix Hulu etc. or if the hotel is really fancy and comes with a smart TV you don’t need your Fire stick you could just use your phone but make sure once you leave you sign off of Netflix or any streaming service you may be subscribe to. Now onto the news. A singer by the name of Haley wrote on Twitter Thursday bringing up the issue of how the toiletry Industry is possibly alienating people of color
I find this statement to be slightly asinine because when hotels look for companies to partner up with because it’s complementary they’re going to go with the most inexpensive to purchase them. The best thing about hotels is at the end of your stay they ask you to fill out a survey and I can say the few I’ve stayed The best thing about hotels I’ve stayed in including the most quality one which was the Hilton in Parsippany, New Jersey for the amount I paid it was perfect from The breakfast buffet to the bar area they have a great burger however Wyndham brands are the ones I mostly stay in when I go to six flags anyway I’m getting off track. Back to complementary items The reason they ask you to fill out the survey because they want you to return and The questions that they usually ask are pretty simple and even give you an option to add any comments so they can see what was missing. Also most hotels usually have gift shops either inside or nearby so you can buy the things that they may be missing and that you may want, remember all brands have a travel size.
So no the value and quality of the toiletries you hotels is not based on race and we need to stop making every single thing about race for the next one is going to be about policy.
Please consider supporting my blog￼ by liking, subscribing and share and support my sponsors or tip me on paypal
try out dosh the rebate app that pays you back for shopping dining and travel as well as a pretty good referral program
get fit by the summer with a free Ebook Six principles for six pack abs.
Learn more on travel hack
buy organic products at my e-store and get 10% off with my code eperez24
YouTuber’s of the week if you like to see Tomi Lahren’s final thoughts opposed go to Final fact with Alyssa and Nathan Fishers nateflicks.
Support small business like klean as a whistle carpet cleaning
Support crowd funding campaigns like https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1745779894/i-que-bbq-where-intelligence-meats-the-grill
Now that the new tax plan has been approved and net neutrality has been repealed here are things you can do to get your business off The ground.
2. 401K financing
3. Unsecured funding
4. Self funding, self advertising, self promotion
Because if there’s a lot going on it’s not guaranteed that people are going to see your campaign with out the help.
when marketing your campaign There are many ways to market your campaign I’ll be happy to share with everyone if you’re lucky I’ll even blog about.
Use Dosh for your business
Support me on PayPal