It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
Buffalo wild wings found them selves in hot sauce today when A hacker hacked into their Twitter account and started tweeting offensive and racial comments
this comes days after Roseanne Barr Had tweeted out offenses to Obama administration Valerie Jarrett claiming she was the love child of Muslim brotherhood and planet of the apes. Twitter responded with hilarious Memes, gifs and comments while Tariq Nasheed responded to the chains PR stunt by settling out court for 80 wings and curly fries. Buffalo Wild Wings CEO did respond with an apology for the offensive tweets. I don’t know, if you ask me maybe this might be a result of an altercation with Tommy. If you go to the restaurant ask for Tommy I believe he works in the back of the kitchen and is responsible for the sauce, he’ll take good care of you And if you see Melania tell her everyone’s looking for her
All right guys be sure to visit Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves or if you want to watch The opposition to Tomi Lahrens final thoughts check out Final facts with Alyssa
Support me on PayPal or check out Charlemagne the God it’s a black privilege: opportunity comes to those who create it
As summer approaches there is great opportunity to find some extra cash I’m gonna be discussing which apps you should definitely download if you’re looking for extra work for the summertime. First on my list is going to be wonolo. Currently if you live in New York City The jobs that you see are mostly general warehouse style jobs, events and delivery jobs. if you can make it to New Jersey there’s more jobs available out there. keep in mind since June is soon arriving there are going to be more jobs available and there is more of a potential for a possible permanent position in addition there’s a lot of incentives such as referral, work bonuses and a discount program. It’s a good app to download if you’re looking for extra income but before you do here are a few rules.
- Be on time
- You’re there to work not to be on your phone
- Dress accordingly
- Don’t try to be Superman listen to your body if you think this job is not for you don’t do it
- Cancellation are done in four hours in advance
- Be respectful
if you need a Job fast you can use Wonolo to do so Use my @Wonolo referral code EMILIO16 and we will both get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Also try Postmates delivery and get a $500 bonus after you complete your first 55 deliveries If you want to learn more on tricks and tips for Postmates Click here
Thank you for your support
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
the FCC just announced that net neutrality will end on June 11, 2018 before I tell you how you should handle this news I want encourage you to check out the reason they want to end net neutrality. By now you guys should all know how net neutrality so I’m not really going to go into detail too much but I can tell you how it may affect small businesses Or independent contractors Who work for Postmates and other online contractors. If Net neutrality is repealed there is nothing stopping telecommunication companies from raising prices, slowing down or blocking your content that money has to come from somewhere whether it’s a consumer or the business for example I do postmates to make some extra money on the side One of these two companies will charge me a premium for doing Postmates, Instacart, fleet agent, TaskRabbit, fiverr or Gigwalk so which means I’d get paid less or I would have to pay more to use these APPS Who is going to pay for that The consumer, the user, the company someone’s going to suffer. But here’s what you could do go to the Battleforthenet.com and write your congressman.
If you like what you read follow And consider supporting me on PayPal or Amazon
Writing this blog has to be the hardest one I’ve ever written because it hits close to home since I have cerebral palsy It was something I never would admit to my employers because it was something that I personally was ashamed about. Being the son of a restaurant owner I always took pride in the fact that I was working. another reason why I would never say anything is because when I did people talk to me like I was a child like I didn’t understand what they were saying that’s not something I wanted, I wanted to feel normal however as I’ve been reminded several times over the years there is no such thing as normal. I lack the strength, balance and speed so I am limited to somethings like riding a bicycle, lifting heavy objects, push-ups and fighting so the fact that I’m a security guard By night and postmates delivery guy by day is unbelievable. Despite my limitations I always aspired to move up And I never felt sorry for myself until I was denied the opportunity to move up after training three people that moved up before I did and this is where it gets hard to the point I became severely depressed that I felt so useless that entertained the idea of taking my own life Because of it. I’ve learned to accept who I am and realize that there’s people who are worst off then me and they are doing great things Which means although limited there are no limits Heck there was a guy named John Quinn who had cerebral palsy was in the military he even wrote a book about it may be impossible for some but I realize we get through if he did it anyone could.
So if you’re reading this and you’re disabled Whether you’re a vet, Accident victim or just someone was born with it whatever your disability is you still have value and Merritt.
thanks for reading
Try Working as a Postmates delivery guy and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries in New York City.
Definitely check out final facts with Alyssa and Nateflicks
OK so it’s back to business couple things about Postmates you should know before you apply
- It is extremely beneficial if you have a bike or a car
- Make sure you have a good portable charger doesn’t matter if you’re a walker if you have a car or a bike from my experience it doesn’t charge it for anything Postmates fleets will kill your battery
- They have great challenges every week but it is difficult to get your goal if you do not have a vehicle or walk really really fast but all in all it’s actually worth it in the end
- Currently have a promotion if you do 55 deliveries you are eligible to get $500 and those weekly bonuses I was talking about are also pretty good you can make up to $800 if you complete 80 deliveries
- Depending on how good you are you can make up to $50,000 a year.
- It takes two weeks for background check
- Work when you want it’s flexible that way
- It’s great for entrepreneurs and college students you set the time and you’re your own boss.
- The money is directly deposited into your account.
- you pay taxes at the end of the year
- Make sure you check the bag before you leave and make sure to work together with the cashier to ensure that the order.
- Smile engage the customer that’s how you get more tips get there as quick as you can.
- If there is an issue with the order call the customer or customer care
- If you can work with a partner
If you wanna sign up you can do so with this link and Become a Postmates Courier and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries
If you need a new bike or charger go to the Amazon store￼
Get a good one like just wireless this will charge your battery for a good 12 hours
So one thing is for certain we need to start making a living and utilize our talents for example if you’re going to get a degree in art science political science automotive etc. make sure before you graduate you go out and look for those particular jobs because if you don’t you’re going to find yourself in a job that you’re overqualified for, so look for something where you can surround yourself with people who are in your profession weather its working at a restaurant or Security in a hospital, hotel or museum whatever your passion is you need to follow it, it doesn’t make sense to go to college, get a degree for you to then work at McDonald’s or Alcatraz as a cashier Unless its an apprenticeship or in management which should come before not after you graduate. while you’re in college or on break you should be working for jobs in your field or freelancing for your portfolio and don’t be shy or picky. People have wasted Time and money they have to pay back too then not do what they signed up for. So now if you’re studying business management, marketing or any job then here are some jobs That you can start doing
become a distributor with cherish pads
Become a Postmate and you could qualify for a promotion that guarantees you will make at least $500 for your first 55 deliveries in New York City. Use code FL-x2jm or here is a link
Thanks for reading Be sure to support small streamers
Bloggers the week are
Candace Zona Mendola
Thanks for your support
Check out Dosh the rebate app
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at email@example.com
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
Now that the new tax plan has been approved and net neutrality has been repealed here are things you can do to get your business off The ground.
2. 401K financing
3. Unsecured funding
4. Self funding, self advertising, self promotion
Because if there’s a lot going on it’s not guaranteed that people are going to see your campaign with out the help.
when marketing your campaign There are many ways to market your campaign I’ll be happy to share with everyone if you’re lucky I’ll even blog about.
Use Dosh for your business
Support me on PayPal