I’ve been with JetBlue for that about 10 years since I started flying and I’ve only taken one other airline in my life which is United airlines (from New York to San Francisco).
In My experience with both airlines I Favor JetBlue more then any other airline because
- It’s cost effective
- Free WiFi and directTV
- Great customer service
- Great communication
- Great accountability
- They’re accommodating
- Purchase your ticket five weeks in advance
- Pack light
- Search for deals on places like groupon, kayak and Priceline JetBlue also has bundles.
- Use city pass and or explorer pass for local attractions
- If you can help it travel during the off season especially when traveling for business
- If you don’t plan on driving take advantage of hotel services, use Uber or lyft or explore the wonders of public transportation
Kickstarters of the week
Gourmonade a San Francisco lemonade stand who hit news for devastating reasons the owner Vicktor Stevenson has garnered support among his community
Send Alyssa To politicon
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Do you want to be added to small business of the week? If so shoot me an email Emilio.email@example.com or comment bellow for more details