A Couple of months ago I signed up for weight watchers and I wanted to share my experience with you. I learned a couple things during this time.
- When you sign up your making a commitment that you will pay the amount set forward
- The 30 day free(trial) isn’t really a trial because as I said before your entering into a committed contract it’s just a month they’re not charging you
- The content that the program offers for me I could’ve gotten with other apps that are FREE or more inexpensive than WW
- The cancellation Fee ($30) is more expensive than the monthly fee ($19.95) which is a way to keep you locked in.
Here’s what they offer
- One Free cook book
- Access to meetings
- Meal log
- Studio service
- 1 year subscription for 219.99 Which saves you 19.89 a year ☝️
Kickstarters of the week
- Send Alyssa To politicon
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Do you want to be added to small business of the week? If so shoot me an email Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org or comment bellow for more details