A Couple of months ago I signed up for weight watchers and I wanted to share my experience with you. I learned a couple things during this time.
- When you sign up your making a commitment that you will pay the amount set forward
- The 30 day free(trial) isn’t really a trial because as I said before your entering into a committed contract it’s just a month they’re not charging you
- The content that the program offers for me I could’ve gotten with other apps that are FREE or more inexpensive than WW
- The cancellation Fee ($30) is more expensive than the monthly fee ($19.95) which is a way to keep you locked in.
Here’s what they offer
- One Free cook book
- Access to meetings
- Meal log
- Studio service
- 1 year subscription for 219.99 Which saves you 19.89 a year ☝️
that’s all I have if you want to sign up for Uber or postmates and try Instacart as soon as I can get on I’ll do a review check out my other job app reviews support me on Amazon or PayPal.
Kickstarters of the week
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily also join Darren Marlar to Battle the darkness his campaign to help help people who struggle with depression and Suicidal thoughts which I’ve also struggled with in the past. Nothing is ever hopeless Talk to someone you’re not alone or download Wizdo on your phone
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
Final facts with Alyssa
small business of the week goes to
strike cord media they are an independent news organization dedicated to empower the audience with unbiased news and information to promote facts they have been around since the bush era.
OnegoHub download the app to find the hottest night clubs in your city
Your weave dealer.
Notorious finesse they also have a crowd funding campaign for their businesses which you can check out just click here
Check out this free Ebook
Do you want to be added to small business of the week? If so shoot me an email Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org or comment bellow for more details
Fleet agent is a free app that pays you to do on the spot surveys and audits.
The way it works is you pick a company they want you to audit there’s 2 ways to Do this via listings or map view
Then you go to the location whether it be a store or a property (rental or condos) and the app will you weather or not to engage with employees or not, you are however required to take pictures and answer questions based on your experience and on occasion buy a product which they re-inverse you, you are given up to 3 hours to complete each individual tasks.
Surveys are conducted a couple of times a month and that’s to determine what audits you can do it’s unpaid but you are given a a ticket and entered into a lottery for cash.
It’s available for Android and iOS device it’s free to download and free to join.
How, when & how much
how: you get paid direct deposit depending on the bank anywhere from 1-3 businesses day
When: as soon as you cash out
How much: there’s no limit as to how much you can do a day let alone a week and each job is different.
There is no referral code for this one but if your interested in Jobs similar to this check out these apps
Cash apps this app allows you to send cash and bitcoin to anyone who has the app and you get $5 per referral
Dosh: this app pays you back every-time you eat or shop and referral bonuses it’s great for anyone who has a shopping addiction or business owners or both
Coinbase : is a bitcoin app $10 per referral for both parties
Robinhood: is a investment app where you can remotely invest in any company get a free stock when you refer 3 people
Wonolo: a temp job app which you can read all about right here get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Postmates: a delivery app where you could earn as much as you want has daily and weekly promotions and your guaranteed to make at least $450 for your first 57 deliveries in New York City.you can also read my review on both Uber and postmates right here
that’s all I have for today thanks for reading please feel free to check out my previous blogs and check out support me on Amazon or PayPal.
Kickstarters of the week
Caturday a Cat cafe which is trying to open in Orange County also check them out on Facebook or check out their website Caturdaylounge.com
Gourmonade a San Francisco lemonade stand who hit news for devastating reasons the owner Vicktor Stevenson has garnered support among his community
Send Alyssa To politicon
streamers of the week goes to
Darren Marlar of Marlar house who does weird darkness and weird news daily
Nateflicks which does employee evaluations and rewinds
Final facts with Alyssa
do you want to be added to small business of the week? If so shoot me an email Emilio.email@example.com or comment bellow for more details
In this very first emotional premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s to hell and back we see the transformation of Bella Gianna’s a restaurant in Congers, New York and deal with important issues that strike small business owners like immediately spoilers ahead let’s dive into it. Now the first thing I noticed was the owner Vinni who was suffering from A severe state of depression after the loss of his brother in law and the declined of his business. He Felt like he failed his parents who were the ones keeping the restaurant afloat, His level of anguish and resentment showed in the way he treated customers, his employees and his family, The chef had ultimately given up due to stress brought on by Vinni. The Decour was old and the kitchen was not up to code The restaurant had gone through hell with the help of Gordon Ramsay,The family, staff and crew a simplified menu, revamp, rebranding and renovation of the restaurant he managed to turn it around in just 24 hours while working together with ultimately it was up to Vinni To maintain this new style. Now I want point out a couple things.
- It is just as important for an employee to maintain order as it is for the employer. Make sure that you maintain your space and disregard orders deemed impulsive or illogical continue to follow food and safety rules
- As an employee of a small business understand that you are not just an employee but a partner and member of the family and to treat it as such even if that means tough love don’t just complain but maintain.
- Take initiative to improve company standards bringing your own style and flavor and make that difference.
- As an Owner listen to the employees and your customers change what needs to be changed and if you are past the point of no return and are bleeding money And can’t get Gordon Ramsay or celebrity to help you I urge you to set up a crowdfunding campaign and offer incentives to those who partner with you.
- revamp And rebrand your restaurant invite members of the community as well as influencers that will help you along your journey
- After you have revamped, Rebrand and renovate Use social media and sites like meet up’s to invite more customers to dine at your restaurant
- always remember you’re never alone whether you’re in business or in life so talk to someone about your struggle. Everyone fails in life but life is as long as you keep it the opportunity to rise above failure is nearby so don’t give up.
That’s what I learned from the first episode Let me know what you guys think of the episode and join me next time also if your A small business owner, student, I do blog on business and education as always don’t forget to check out my streamers the week
Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit
Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves
Final facts with Alyssa, The opposition of TOMI LAHREN’s Final thoughts
Subscribe to their YouTube channel follow them on Facebook Twitter and Support them on Patreon if you need resume and cover letter checkout Alyssa’s website alyssamcnerney.wixsite.com/portfolio
It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
In the time we’re living in its important to To build a harvest currently were in a state of revolution Donald Trump being in office changes a lot which is why I encourage everyone to take this opportunity to begin going up your portfolio invest in infrastructure, your own business and Real estate. If you are a current homeowner these are definitely good steps to take
• Build a green house to protect from pesticides
• Utilize what you have
• Use all forms of energy live off the grid
• Collect rainwater as well as condensation from heat and cold
• Grow your own food
• Buy organic and local food
• Buy in bulk
Reason being we have no idea what’s in our grass if it’s not local then we could be getting GMO’s and hormones in our food which causes early development in females cancer and epilepsy, a study conducted by Cornell reported in 2015 According to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, some 30 million to 50 million Americans are lactose intolerant, including up to 75 percent of African Americans and American Indians and 90 percent of Asian Americans. I want you to let that sink in for a second this is why it’s important to know at least what we’re putting in our bodies.
Cherish pads organic pads for women
Thank you For your support
No matter what you do whether in your career or Business life you have to do something you hold dear, if you do not have heart then you’re not going to succeed, you’re going to be miserable and you’re going to hate it this is the reason you won’t last at a job your coworkers and or your employees Will suffer because of it and why It’s important when you go to college you pick out your passion and then while you’re in college you were around the people of whom you are studying for example while in college for pre-med or nursing You want to work in the hospital or a doctors office as the following example
Security in the hospital or hospital housing
These are apprenticeship or rather the fly on the wall type job where you can observe and that goes for any job. If you’re going to the Academy get a job as a Security officer. Same thing when it’s your business.
do your research figure out how to appease your base.
Make sure your hours of operation matches the time you and your employees come in.
Make sure your employees mirror your ideal attitude these people make you or break you they will either attrack customer or turn them away
Make sure you are employees get what they deserve a happy employee means better customer service and better customer services means more costumers
Make sure the rules you have for your employees are nonnegotiable
If the information was useful
Thank you for your support
if you need work goto
we need to be progressive forget the names no more Black lives matter no more liberals no more snowflakes we are progressives we turn words into action. we need to stop marching and start building basic training is over it’s time for us to build our bases so we can prepare. you are no longer black lives matter you are citizens for equal opportunity this includes The oppressed ( blacks, gays, immigrants, non-white, Native American and millennials) liberals are our allies not our enemies they are the Yankees of today. So I say to you let’s let down our wall, join together build a foundation that not even our enemies can tear down let’s be like the 1st generation of settlers let’s build cities and private communities isiah 54:2-3 “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.” today we progress.