In this very first emotional premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s to hell and back we see the transformation of Bella Gianna’s a restaurant in Congers, New York and deal with important issues that strike small business owners like immediately spoilers ahead let’s dive into it. Now the first thing I noticed was the owner Vinni who was suffering from A severe state of depression after the loss of his brother in law and the declined of his business. He Felt like he failed his parents who were the ones keeping the restaurant afloat, His level of anguish and resentment showed in the way he treated customers, his employees and his family, The chef had ultimately given up due to stress brought on by Vinni. The Decour was old and the kitchen was not up to code The restaurant had gone through hell with the help of Gordon Ramsay,The family, staff and crew a simplified menu, revamp, rebranding and renovation of the restaurant he managed to turn it around in just 24 hours while working together with ultimately it was up to Vinni To maintain this new style. Now I want point out a couple things.
- It is just as important for an employee to maintain order as it is for the employer. Make sure that you maintain your space and disregard orders deemed impulsive or illogical continue to follow food and safety rules
- As an employee of a small business understand that you are not just an employee but a partner and member of the family and to treat it as such even if that means tough love don’t just complain but maintain.
- Take initiative to improve company standards bringing your own style and flavor and make that difference.
- As an Owner listen to the employees and your customers change what needs to be changed and if you are past the point of no return and are bleeding money And can’t get Gordon Ramsay or celebrity to help you I urge you to set up a crowdfunding campaign and offer incentives to those who partner with you.
- revamp And rebrand your restaurant invite members of the community as well as influencers that will help you along your journey
- After you have revamped, Rebrand and renovate Use social media and sites like meet up’s to invite more customers to dine at your restaurant
- always remember you’re never alone whether you’re in business or in life so talk to someone about your struggle. Everyone fails in life but life is as long as you keep it the opportunity to rise above failure is nearby so don’t give up.
That’s what I learned from the first episode Let me know what you guys think of the episode and join me next time also if your A small business owner, student, I do blog on business and education as always don’t forget to check out my streamers the week
Marlar house for your daily dose of weird news visit
Nateflicks for employee evaluations, rewind and Pet peeves
Final facts with Alyssa, The opposition of TOMI LAHREN’s Final thoughts
Subscribe to their YouTube channel follow them on Facebook Twitter and Support them on Patreon if you need resume and cover letter checkout Alyssa’s website alyssamcnerney.wixsite.com/portfolio
If you guys have read my blog you know that I am for apprenticeships versus jobs a job is an acronym for Just Over broke everybody needs work but I the same time if you’re in school it’s best to get a job that’s going to give you value where you can learn hands-on and work in the field in which you were studying which leads me to this apprenticeship. Praxis is a company that places the students or potential students in apprenticeships at start up companies without attending college first.
Praxis is only one solution among others as I said previously if you’re studying medicine work in a hospital or work as a home health aide while you go to college if you’re studying criminal justice you can work for security companies law firm’s work for a bounty Hunter whatever you do you want to make sure it matches what you’re studying So this way you’re learning more as you go along. Jobs are meant to provide not just monetary gain but it’s supposed to set you up for the future so you can build up your skill and value also for those of you were working on McDonald’s fast food restaurants movie theaters etc. etc. places like McDonald’s and target has tuition programs that you can take advantage of instead of drowning in student loans don’t get stuck Nor don’t be content with where you are if you’re interested in making money for the summer or looking for alternative ways of making money here are couple links to that as well.
Apprenticeships and freelancing
Streamers of the month are
Final facts with Alyssa
Marlar house With weird news daily
And Nathan fisher with Nateflicks check him out for your rewinds and employee evaluations ￼
Check out Charlemagne the God’s new book black privilege opportunity comes to those who create it. PayPal
As summer approaches there is great opportunity to find some extra cash I’m gonna be discussing which apps you should definitely download if you’re looking for extra work for the summertime. First on my list is going to be wonolo. Currently if you live in New York City The jobs that you see are mostly general warehouse style jobs, events and delivery jobs. if you can make it to New Jersey there’s more jobs available out there. keep in mind since June is soon arriving there are going to be more jobs available and there is more of a potential for a possible permanent position in addition there’s a lot of incentives such as referral, work bonuses and a discount program. It’s a good app to download if you’re looking for extra income but before you do here are a few rules.
- Be on time
- You’re there to work not to be on your phone
- Dress accordingly
- Don’t try to be Superman listen to your body if you think this job is not for you don’t do it
- Cancellation are done in four hours in advance
- Be respectful
if you need a Job fast you can use Wonolo to do so Use my @Wonolo referral code EMILIO16 and we will both get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Also try Postmates delivery and get a $500 bonus after you complete your first 55 deliveries If you want to learn more on tricks and tips for Postmates Click here
Thank you for your support
OK let’s say you have a restaurant or diner like midnight express you want people to come to your establishment You can advertise it anywhere by using all the conventional ways Google Facebook page, Twitter Instagram Snapchat or Pinterest or you could offer your establishment to meet up groups for example Star Trek meets once a month at CafeR and sometimes stone creek lounge but you could invite anyone. As long as guarantee that they’re going to spend a substantial amount of money. Same thing if you want to rent out your space like Ripley Grier. Look for people who don’t have a space weather a yoga class like naked in motion, a course or workshop like Renatus. And the opposite goes as well if you’re looking for a space or looking to advertise products and services Meetup is your best bet.