A 32 week old pregnant woman from Canada who stopped at McDonald’s for a caffeine rush got more then what she expected when she ordered a latte from a McDonald’s drive-thru in Alberta, Canada
She drove off and took a sip, it tasted funny and her mouth burned luckily she a bottle of water in her which she used to rinse out her mouth she went back and informed the manager about the state of her coffee.
It turns out the coffee machine which was being cleaned and the milk supply line was connected to cleaning solution which caused the cross contamination.
Both mother and child are expected to be okay, McDonald’s apologized and is reviewing its cleaning practice.
Given the fact that I have had massive food poisoning on more then several occasions And considering The fight for 15 movement I have to say that most of the employees need more training on food handling.
If you like what you’ve read please like and subscribe to keep up to date
If you want to support the blog be sure to checkout my amazon and other offers like
Paleo diet, donate to my PayPal or if you want to be featured my blog, instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Streamers of the week goes to
Nateflicks subscribe to his channel and catch up with his live show at
since we are on the subject of Mcdonald check out his latest employee evaluation on the
LAS VEGAS MCBEATDOWN
Final facts with Alyssa
Blogger of the week
Small businesses of the week
Shark tank of the week
if you have a business the best ways to advertise are
- Meet ups this is actually great way to get business for restaurants, rental spaces and products you can find or start a group with in your niche
- Facebook groups and Twitter hashtag’s Twitter hashtag is as hard as posting on Facebook or Instagram however if done right you can really get a lot of traffic one of the ways is join the Facebook group relevant to your niche,
- Build a blog or vlog or have someone who had a blog for YouTube channel to promote your business for example You probably seen a channel I promote in return she promotes my blog.
- What’s trending: Another thing you can do is try to find whatever and find a way to incorporate that into your ad an example of that would be yesterday was chicken wings day many businesses used that hashtag to advertise their businesses it was also the roast of Bruce Willis So a perfect ad for that would be “let them Roast Bruce Willis we’ll fry the wings” this could’ve been done by any restaurants like midnight express or Paladar Brazilian barbecue
- Video marketing like #inmyfeelingschallange is a great way to get the attention of the viewer
Grab their attention and strike their curiosity with videos, photos and post
For more information on Niche marketing you can check out this e-book Finding niches made easy or goto Amazon and check out Dosh the free rebate app that pays you to shop
Are you purchase any of your products that I have listed above you’ll get a month of free advertising with a value of $1500.00
Let me start by saying I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years I have stayed in hotels and eaten at several restaurants, been to several movie theaters even worked at one.
With that being said I believe Customer/ guest service is one of the most crucial aspects of any business.
Today were going to go over several aspects of customer/guest service
- Acknowledge your guest when you first see them preferably as soon as they come in the door Embrace them with a smile and a warm welcome
- Be approachable, Post posture is important try not to lean never cross your arms
- Create a fun atmosphere for everyone be playful but not too playful be energetic do not be sloppy
- Always be objective and understanding to the customers concerns and complaints.
- Be consistent with customer rules of conduct and policy that has been set in place emergencies in special circumstances may apply
- When ever you make a mistake make sure you fix it do not get upset do not blame the customer or the messenger (cases of couriers)
- Be courteous, be mindful and be on time.
- Specifically for apps make sure you have a way for us to reach you I Purchased McDonald’s two weeks ago never received my order and I still haven’t gotten word back from them I have a better response time with lyft and Uber
If you’re a business in the service Industry that suffering check out One of few experts In the service industry coach David Brownlee his Training program is amazing
Check out his YouTube channel and this video that will help you and employees deal with customers
Or check out Go the extra mile by Tycho press or
Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)
if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
The old coffee pot is a breakfast restaurant in the middle of The busiest French quarter of New Orleans In this episode I have seen numerous things wrong with this restaurant here’s my evaluation of the restaurant before it’s makeover
- Lack of supervision and management. Your management and employees are a representation of your business where are the ambassadors so when they are unhappy or when there is lack of supervision that reflects on you and quite often when you have Poor leader ship and supervision employees will do as they please
- Lack of customer or Quality service It is important that your employees greet customers with respect and glee Employees should Pay attention to customers and check on them as much as possible unless you have Zioskthen all you need is a pager just don’t hold it against your employees too much.
- Lack of quality control: when it comes to food you need to remember several rules taste it before you send it when I doubt throw it out For exampleI went to Starbucks at an undisclosed location and bought a Parfait grab the first one The texture was off took it back look to see the other two that were left and the same thing the texture was watery so I brought it to the employees attention you gave me A fresh one but he put the other two that I Warned him about back on the shelf this should not happen. Be sure to practice food safety guidelines to not contaminate your food by licking the plate
- Lack of marketing: when you have Idol time be sure to use it in a more productive manner if it’s busy outside and slow inside the best thing to do is to lure customers. Several ways you can do that invite them inside or you can give out samples your best dishes do this as often use meetups to invite customers
- Poor body language (post posture) when greeting a customer don’t let them see you lean on the counter give them a sense of belonging gratitude for being there
- Make sure you clean up after every shift or as frequent as possible to avoid any infestation
- Make sure your guest feel more welcomed And less of an inconvenience for more look to number 2 and 5
as if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
If you guys have read my blog you know that I am for apprenticeships versus jobs a job is an acronym for Just Over broke everybody needs work but I the same time if you’re in school it’s best to get a job that’s going to give you value where you can learn hands-on and work in the field in which you were studying which leads me to this apprenticeship. Praxis is a company that places the students or potential students in apprenticeships at start up companies without attending college first.
Praxis is only one solution among others as I said previously if you’re studying medicine work in a hospital or work as a home health aide while you go to college if you’re studying criminal justice you can work for security companies law firm’s work for a bounty Hunter whatever you do you want to make sure it matches what you’re studying So this way you’re learning more as you go along. Jobs are meant to provide not just monetary gain but it’s supposed to set you up for the future so you can build up your skill and value also for those of you were working on McDonald’s fast food restaurants movie theaters etc. etc. places like McDonald’s and target has tuition programs that you can take advantage of instead of drowning in student loans don’t get stuck Nor don’t be content with where you are if you’re interested in making money for the summer or looking for alternative ways of making money here are couple links to that as well.
Apprenticeships and freelancing
Streamers of the month are
Final facts with Alyssa
Marlar house With weird news daily
And Nathan fisher with Nateflicks check him out for your rewinds and employee evaluations ￼
Check out Charlemagne the God’s new book black privilege opportunity comes to those who create it. PayPal
As summer approaches there is great opportunity to find some extra cash I’m gonna be discussing which apps you should definitely download if you’re looking for extra work for the summertime. First on my list is going to be wonolo. Currently if you live in New York City The jobs that you see are mostly general warehouse style jobs, events and delivery jobs. if you can make it to New Jersey there’s more jobs available out there. keep in mind since June is soon arriving there are going to be more jobs available and there is more of a potential for a possible permanent position in addition there’s a lot of incentives such as referral, work bonuses and a discount program. It’s a good app to download if you’re looking for extra income but before you do here are a few rules.
- Be on time
- You’re there to work not to be on your phone
- Dress accordingly
- Don’t try to be Superman listen to your body if you think this job is not for you don’t do it
- Cancellation are done in four hours in advance
- Be respectful
if you need a Job fast you can use Wonolo to do so Use my @Wonolo referral code EMILIO16 and we will both get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Also try Postmates delivery and get a $500 bonus after you complete your first 55 deliveries If you want to learn more on tricks and tips for Postmates Click here
Thank you for your support
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
the FCC just announced that net neutrality will end on June 11, 2018 before I tell you how you should handle this news I want encourage you to check out the reason they want to end net neutrality. By now you guys should all know how net neutrality so I’m not really going to go into detail too much but I can tell you how it may affect small businesses Or independent contractors Who work for Postmates and other online contractors. If Net neutrality is repealed there is nothing stopping telecommunication companies from raising prices, slowing down or blocking your content that money has to come from somewhere whether it’s a consumer or the business for example I do postmates to make some extra money on the side One of these two companies will charge me a premium for doing Postmates, Instacart, fleet agent, TaskRabbit, fiverr or Gigwalk so which means I’d get paid less or I would have to pay more to use these APPS Who is going to pay for that The consumer, the user, the company someone’s going to suffer. But here’s what you could do go to the Battleforthenet.com and write your congressman.
If you like what you read follow And consider supporting me on PayPal or Amazon
As I am writing this it is 20th of May 2018 we are way past due from any progress that is being made So we need to look at progression. When I thought about progressive ideology is I thought about our future I remember this ride from Magic Kingdom In Disney World Orlando my favorite ride of the whole park has to be the carousel of progress which first premiered during the worlds fair in Flushing Meadow Park in Queens, New York Which opened up on April 22, 1964- October 18,1964 and re-opened on April 21, 1965 and finally closed again in October 17, 1965. The carousel progress follows a family Who lived through centuries of innovation to find out more about this and the worlds fair You can read more about it at Wikipedia. Last year I went on vacation with my sister and my niece in honor of my mother who died in 2015 the day we left was before hurricane Maria I remember hearing people talk about how they were preparing for the storm this was also around the time Puerto Rico got hit in the one thing that pissed me off was About three weeks before Charlottesville And all I could think about was in 2017 instead of dealing with hurricanes and other natural disasters to make them less damaging by any means whether it’s building a dam building your house or higher or having a pipeline so the water would be collected through that pipe rather than going into your house Or flooding your front yard which can then be used to water your lawn, or having a filtration system so you can have clean water when the water plant shuts down But instead of that we’re dealing with freaking Nazis and that is rather upsetting So today I want to talk about Just that innovation. California has found a way to make buildings earthquake proof and I believe they’re implementing that into housing development Norway is building an underground tunnel and do you have Elon musk boring project as well as the martian colonization plan, 3-D printing and nano technology which can so what are your innovative ideas to reduce the amount of casualties during disasters.
Check out Teamgee – UltraThin and Lightweight Electric Board on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/teamgee/x/15816729
Check out FIRST SMART AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTBULBS IN THE WORLD on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/d1O5EFe-Ek4/x/15816729
Check out GARBEASY Trash Bag Holder on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/garbeasy/x/15816729
Check out Horti: Automatic watering plant outdoor-indoor on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/hortidevice2018/x/15816729
If you like what you read please subscribe I try to do daily blogs every single day or every week depending on the conversation also please consider being a supporter via PayPal or my Amazon page