Let me start by saying I have been working in the service industry for over 10 years I have stayed in hotels and eaten at several restaurants, been to several movie theaters even worked at one.
With that being said I believe Customer/ guest service is one of the most crucial aspects of any business.
Today were going to go over several aspects of customer/guest service
- Acknowledge your guest when you first see them preferably as soon as they come in the door Embrace them with a smile and a warm welcome
- Be approachable, Post posture is important try not to lean never cross your arms
- Create a fun atmosphere for everyone be playful but not too playful be energetic do not be sloppy
- Always be objective and understanding to the customers concerns and complaints.
- Be consistent with customer rules of conduct and policy that has been set in place emergencies in special circumstances may apply
- When ever you make a mistake make sure you fix it do not get upset do not blame the customer or the messenger (cases of couriers)
- Be courteous, be mindful and be on time.
- Specifically for apps make sure you have a way for us to reach you I Purchased McDonald’s two weeks ago never received my order and I still haven’t gotten word back from them I have a better response time with lyft and Uber
If you’re a business in the service Industry that suffering check out One of few experts In the service industry coach David Brownlee his Training program is amazing
Check out his YouTube channel and this video that will help you and employees deal with customers
Or check out Go the extra mile by Tycho press or
Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney Institute Book, A)
if you like what you read please subscribe like and share if you wish to support this blog you can donate to my PayPal , shop on Amazon or download Dosh The app that gives you money every time you shop, dine or travel you get five dollars automatically when you sign up and and additional five dollars every time you or for someone else
Streamers the week goes to
Final facts with Alyssa
Bloggers the week goes to
It is extremely expensive in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco New York and Chicago. California residents have had to go through extreme lengths Just to pay the rent from living under the stairs, having multiple roommates or RV living. If the rental market isn’t regulated due to unaffordablity then we can end up in another housing bubble resulting in a crash, or people dying as a result of over crowding that’s a serious problem. People are already planning to move away from California to places like Washington, Oregon, Texas and Florida. The average employee is now shelling out more than 30% of their household income forcing them to work three jobs at a time in addition to having makeshift rooms which results fire and health hazards, living further away from their job which results in lateness, stressed induced illness, and health issues such as diabetes, heart disease and death.
rental scams are popping up every day people are posting daily Craigslist rentals or commuter beds and companies like AirBNB only encourages landlords to do the same. The best thing to do is to prevent price gouging is to regulate the rental market to ensure landlords are charging a fair amount for rent by giving tax incentive to landlords and business who work together. In conclusion There’s no reason for anyone to open a gofundme account to pay the bills
check out Final facts with Alyssa
If you guys have read my blog you know that I am for apprenticeships versus jobs a job is an acronym for Just Over broke everybody needs work but I the same time if you’re in school it’s best to get a job that’s going to give you value where you can learn hands-on and work in the field in which you were studying which leads me to this apprenticeship. Praxis is a company that places the students or potential students in apprenticeships at start up companies without attending college first.
Praxis is only one solution among others as I said previously if you’re studying medicine work in a hospital or work as a home health aide while you go to college if you’re studying criminal justice you can work for security companies law firm’s work for a bounty Hunter whatever you do you want to make sure it matches what you’re studying So this way you’re learning more as you go along. Jobs are meant to provide not just monetary gain but it’s supposed to set you up for the future so you can build up your skill and value also for those of you were working on McDonald’s fast food restaurants movie theaters etc. etc. places like McDonald’s and target has tuition programs that you can take advantage of instead of drowning in student loans don’t get stuck Nor don’t be content with where you are if you’re interested in making money for the summer or looking for alternative ways of making money here are couple links to that as well.
Apprenticeships and freelancing
Streamers of the month are
Final facts with Alyssa
Marlar house With weird news daily
And Nathan fisher with Nateflicks check him out for your rewinds and employee evaluations ￼
Check out Charlemagne the God’s new book black privilege opportunity comes to those who create it. PayPal
As summer approaches there is great opportunity to find some extra cash I’m gonna be discussing which apps you should definitely download if you’re looking for extra work for the summertime. First on my list is going to be wonolo. Currently if you live in New York City The jobs that you see are mostly general warehouse style jobs, events and delivery jobs. if you can make it to New Jersey there’s more jobs available out there. keep in mind since June is soon arriving there are going to be more jobs available and there is more of a potential for a possible permanent position in addition there’s a lot of incentives such as referral, work bonuses and a discount program. It’s a good app to download if you’re looking for extra income but before you do here are a few rules.
- Be on time
- You’re there to work not to be on your phone
- Dress accordingly
- Don’t try to be Superman listen to your body if you think this job is not for you don’t do it
- Cancellation are done in four hours in advance
- Be respectful
if you need a Job fast you can use Wonolo to do so Use my @Wonolo referral code EMILIO16 and we will both get $25 when you do your 1st job & get 5 stars!
Also try Postmates delivery and get a $500 bonus after you complete your first 55 deliveries If you want to learn more on tricks and tips for Postmates Click here
Thank you for your support
First and for most there are people out there rooting for you to win, who are doing whatever they can to stand up for you There are also people who are we rooting for you to fail and doing the same thing but now is the time when you have to stand up for yourself most of you guys have already done that and I’m telling you it is time We Rebuild community based businesses And I said said in My other blog you no longer need a loan from the bank to get your own business starred. There are many ways to do it, go to college pick up a trade or become an entrepreneur this is how you disrupt the system by making it despite all the odds against you. It doesn’t matter how you Play the game this is not the Kobayashi maroo there is no more zero-sum game the Point is that you play it. Whatever your passion else will do it this world needs entrepreneurs innovators doctors lawyers soldiers police everything that was essential back then is essential now and whatever or where ever your heart lead you I wish you all the success.
If you like what you’ve read please consider supporting me on PayPal check out my Amazon
Book of the month goes to Tami Green’s Control the future Thought technology For influencers
another final facts is coming to you by Alyssa Marie and also look out for Nateflicks
Check out brian Fritz’s Channel network 126 where he talks about the struggles live in California which will be a topic on my next blog
As I am writing this it is 20th of May 2018 we are way past due from any progress that is being made So we need to look at progression. When I thought about progressive ideology is I thought about our future I remember this ride from Magic Kingdom In Disney World Orlando my favorite ride of the whole park has to be the carousel of progress which first premiered during the worlds fair in Flushing Meadow Park in Queens, New York Which opened up on April 22, 1964- October 18,1964 and re-opened on April 21, 1965 and finally closed again in October 17, 1965. The carousel progress follows a family Who lived through centuries of innovation to find out more about this and the worlds fair You can read more about it at Wikipedia. Last year I went on vacation with my sister and my niece in honor of my mother who died in 2015 the day we left was before hurricane Maria I remember hearing people talk about how they were preparing for the storm this was also around the time Puerto Rico got hit in the one thing that pissed me off was About three weeks before Charlottesville And all I could think about was in 2017 instead of dealing with hurricanes and other natural disasters to make them less damaging by any means whether it’s building a dam building your house or higher or having a pipeline so the water would be collected through that pipe rather than going into your house Or flooding your front yard which can then be used to water your lawn, or having a filtration system so you can have clean water when the water plant shuts down But instead of that we’re dealing with freaking Nazis and that is rather upsetting So today I want to talk about Just that innovation. California has found a way to make buildings earthquake proof and I believe they’re implementing that into housing development Norway is building an underground tunnel and do you have Elon musk boring project as well as the martian colonization plan, 3-D printing and nano technology which can so what are your innovative ideas to reduce the amount of casualties during disasters.
Check out Teamgee – UltraThin and Lightweight Electric Board on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/teamgee/x/15816729
Check out FIRST SMART AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTBULBS IN THE WORLD on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/d1O5EFe-Ek4/x/15816729
Check out GARBEASY Trash Bag Holder on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/garbeasy/x/15816729
Check out Horti: Automatic watering plant outdoor-indoor on #indiegogo!http://igg.me/at/hortidevice2018/x/15816729
If you like what you read please subscribe I try to do daily blogs every single day or every week depending on the conversation also please consider being a supporter via PayPal or my Amazon page
As previously stated in one of my blog titled service transcends every thing as a business owner you are allowed to have your opinions just as long it doesn’t affect the way you treat your customers. When you own a business the only reason you should refuse service is if they are violating the rules of conduct and policy which is the responsibility of the rep to make clear what those rules are and the consumers responsibility to agree to those terms for example Hosta muerte coffee, Starbucks, Waffle House and happiest hour I’m going to break as short and sweet as possible
- In the case of hasta muerte coffee They profile and judge one man based on the actions of many this is the same thing the few do to the minority community two wrongs don’t make a right their policy is one that has been fought against through out history
- According to Starbucks they don’t have a policy stating that you have to buy something to sit down nor is it unorthodox to wait for a party to arrive depending on the behavior of the patron will justify if you as a manager or business owner can have them removed from the premises and instead of using police as your own personal security considering they have a difficult job hire a security company to handle trivial matters like the one in LA.
- Waffle house I want to talk about 2 instances the first happened in Saraland, Al if you are going to change for plastic cutlery charge it in the meal for the to go orders and if you are a customer write a review don’t make a scene. police should be called under extreme emergencies like if it becomes a violent situation the second incident was in pinson, Alabama where they locked the door and claimed they were closed now there’s 2 possible explanations why they would be closed and still have people in there 1. It’s a private event now because there weren’t over 20 people that could possibly be ruled out 2. It was last call they were going to shut down temporarily to replenish stock or fixing maintenance issues they weren’t going to open to anyone these were the last customer for that time and it’s Coincidental not everything is about race.
- Now onto our final businesses which is the happiest hour vs Greg Piatek in January 2017 a patron went into a bar by the name of the happiest hour to get a couple before heading to the 911 memorial while their he claimed that the bar staff kicked him out for having a maga hat stated that any one who supported trump and policy’s would not be welcomed at the bar let’s give him the benefit of the doubt for a second and say it was due in part to his hat a lot of places of business have strict dress code for example the Chucky cheese in Harlem has a policy that bars Saggy pants, due rag, bandannas and gang affiliated paraphernalia. Now back to the bar, the owner of the bar is claiming that the customer was belligerent and rude. If the customer is being difficult and is a threat to the establishment as an owner your are justified in kicking him out.
- If you feel bold enough to discriminate wear the scarlet letter
- Cops have a hard enough job as it is do not bother them with trivial matters
- business owners notify potential customers of any changes to the restaurant
- Neither Should jump to conclusions
- If you feel mistreated write a review
- Support businesses that will welcome your company
If you liked what you saw Please consider like subscribe and share this with friends supporting my blogs via PayPal or any of my affiliate links
Try out dosh the rebate app that pays you for shopping dining traveling and refer your friends
If you are a business,property manager or owner looking to have an alternative safety measure then you can call USS security the number is (347) 313-4648 or email Shawn Jenkins at email@example.com
If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Atlanta area go to klean as a whistle
Checkout cherish pads these pads are made out of organic materials and do not carry the same chemicals as other feminine products that absorbs through your skin
Now that the new tax plan has been approved and net neutrality has been repealed here are things you can do to get your business off The ground.
2. 401K financing
3. Unsecured funding
4. Self funding, self advertising, self promotion
Because if there’s a lot going on it’s not guaranteed that people are going to see your campaign with out the help.
when marketing your campaign There are many ways to market your campaign I’ll be happy to share with everyone if you’re lucky I’ll even blog about.
Use Dosh for your business
Support me on PayPal
No matter what you do whether in your career or Business life you have to do something you hold dear, if you do not have heart then you’re not going to succeed, you’re going to be miserable and you’re going to hate it this is the reason you won’t last at a job your coworkers and or your employees Will suffer because of it and why It’s important when you go to college you pick out your passion and then while you’re in college you work around the people of whom you are studying for example while in college for pre-med or nursing You want to work in the hospital or a doctors office as the following example
Security in the hospital or hospital housing
These are apprenticeship or rather the fly on the wall type job where you can observe and that goes for any job. If you’re going to the Academy get a job as a Security officer. Same thing when it’s your business.
do your research figure out how to appease your base.
Make sure your hours of operation matches the time you and your employees come in.
Make sure your employees mirror your ideal attitude these people make you or break you they will either attractcustomer or turn them away
Make sure you are employees get what they deserve a happy employee means better customer service and better customer services means more costumers
Make sure the rules you have for your employees are nonnegotiable If the information was useful
Here’s a list of companies you can use
Thank you for your support